Register now to get rid of these ads!

The NeverLiftMotorsports 65 Falcon Wagon Project

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by neverliftmotorsports, Jun 9, 2010.

1. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

Hey all I got my jet boat almost done so now its time for something else. I have had this wagon since 15 years old my dad had it since I was 1 year old. I put a 302 in it when at 15 years old and have been threw 3 motor and all kinds of other parts. I cant wait to get it going and on the road again. I stoped driving her about 4 years ago when it started dropping oil pressure.
    I think the first thing im going to do is yank the motor and rebuild it and get the tranny rebuilt. I want to drive it again really bad. Ill try and keep updating as i go. I might also change the exhaust. It sounds good it has 2 1/2" 2 chamber flowmasters. But I think it will drag real bad once i drop the car.

2. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

The picture in my profile is from 2005 when I drove her everyday. Here is how she looks today. Its sad but it happens she sounds damn good where she is.

Attached Files:

3. That is one cool project keep us updated!

4. falconwagon62

falconwagon62

Falcon wagons rule! But I am a bit jaded!

5. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

It's so nice to see someone that had has a car a long time...in your case since you were 1 yr old. It's almost one of your "family". I've only had my wagon about 3 yrs, but my 11 yr old son said he wants to inherit it from me. It makes me feel good.
    Nice Falcon wagon. Keep us posted on the progress.

6. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

Hey when i was 8 my dad came over the hill from his friends house and the tranny took a shit. That was in 1988. I told my dad i want the car. He laughed. Pissed me off. Every weekend someone came by asking if he wanted to sell it i told them to piss off. They told me to get my dad I told them to piss off it was mine. My dad thought it was funny I told him to piss off its mine. It was mine since I was 8 at least to me. I would trade my mom and wife to keep the car. I cant wait to drive her again. I need to find another front seat mine is killed. I hope to keep on top of building her. Thanks guys.

7. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

Man I wish this car didnt mean so much to me. I would like to have something to sell so i could buy a hotrod. But how can you sell something you rember getting picked up from preschool in?

8. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

Hey whats going on guys. I think I came up with a new idea for the wagon. I want to sell my jet boat but its not selling. So I came up with something else to do. Pull the 460 bbf out of the boat and put a mustang II and the big block in the wagon. Man that would be some fun shit.

9. Hey neverliftmotorsports does your mother and wife read this forum?

10. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

No why do you ask because I said "shit"? Or because the money?

11. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

What mustang II kits have you guys used? I am thinking about the Welder series because of the price. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about them. Or has anyone used the old cross member from the mustang II. Thanks for the info.

12. neverliftmotorsports

neverliftmotorsports

I cant believe it I just got the damn stock gas cap from EPAY. I cant wait for it to get here. That changed a lot of the build. I never thought I would be able to get the stock one. This is better than my wedding day!!!!!!!!