Register now to get rid of these ads!

Macungie,Pa "Wheels of Time Show"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fordstandard, Aug 12, 2010.

1. 40streetrod

40streetrod
    from nj

what happen to the jerk beef/chicken guy?

see ya there saturday morning

2. yekoms

yekoms

HAMB meet and greet at the big American Flag in the middle of the grounds.
    What time should we meet up?
    Is 12:00 OK?

Smokey

3. Smokey should we meet there Fri. and Sat.

4. SATANSSHO4

SATANSSHO4

im heading out friday morning from ridley area if anybody wants to ride out together

5. sawzall

sawzall

looks like the recycled40ford woodie may make an appearance on friday not sure where I'll be.. but if you see the car stop by and say hello!

6. SATANSSHO4

SATANSSHO4

hank when you say their is enough registrations for all the hambers does this mean that i will not have a issue registering at the gate, is the #s down for pre reg? and 3rd can all 112,780 hambers come < last one isnt a serious question thanks

7. I'll be there on Fri with talljohn checking out the flea market, lookin at the cars and having a great time as usual. i look forward to this show every year.

8. Yea you can register at the gate,:D and i don't think theres a big enough fairgrounds any where for that many HAMBers :eek:

9. yekoms

yekoms

Sounds like a good idea. Friday looks to be a good day also.
    I can't get out of work Friday.
    Smokey

10. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

I'll be up there either Fri or Sat with my green roadster..stop by and say hello ..will make the meet and greet

11. teddyp

teddyp

the 100 point rule started when they stop letting stock cars in it,s a great ideal but the people that were checking didn,t seem to know what was a custom or not but were letting stock pre 48 cars in oh please check and your see the 100 points started long after the show started not 30 years ago
    i hope that they keep the 100 point system and that they use it right this is still a good show but it was one of the east coast great shows that i hope it will be again
    i used to have to pre reg on thurs in the mail to be sure i got a spot here,s to a great show

12. fleetside66

fleetside66

I'm going to try to make on Sat. with the recently legalized project (first show...sigh). See you at the flagpole at high noon.

13. Graystoke

Graystoke

The weather should be GREAT !!
    Perfect Roadster Weather

14. shitbox2

shitbox2

il be there in this ...[​IMG]

15. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

Have fun boys .. making there only Friday. Going to da beach the other two

16. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

Past 5 years we've had registrations during the show. There were only a few years when we were filled to capacity. Since then the park has expanded and car count has dropped. Some of the worst phone calls we get are... they died.

Over the past few years we offer 2 & 1 day registrations... check it out at www.wheelsoftime.org

Don't let a few bad apples ruin it... be bigger than that... We give a lots to charity... hope to see you there.

17. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

I checked with founding members... 100 points is 30+ years old.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  18. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

Because of the participants & spectators over the past 20 years we have donated over $1,200,000 to local community organizations, over 300 scholarships have been awarded, given hundreds of pints of blood to the blood center, and gathered tons of food for local food banks. Hope to see you this weekend! There's the rods & customs too...

Perhaps some of you guys should join the club? Be a part of building & sustaining the future of hot rodding & customizing? Make a difference? Give back to the community? Feel the affect that handing over a check to an organization with tears in their eyes has on you... or perhaps handing over a check to an organization that supports finding a cure for something that has taken a loved one away. Its more powerful than any car at the show...

19. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

flyer

Attached Files:

20. mutt423240

mutt423240

hi, what day at flagpole. i'm going to try and be there. i have a 46 channed primered tudoor. look me up and i'll buy you a libation. hey murph, are you there this weekend?

21. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

Flag pole Sat. 12 noon, I'll be there.

22. carcrazyjohn

carcrazyjohn
    from trevose pa

Ill be wearing my Hamb shirt proudly

23. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

The 100 points started around 92 when there were too many cars. It was a Rod & custom Show. Pissed alot people off after begging them to come when it went to a three day show at Macungie. It was copied after KKOA 100 point rule.

24. LongT

LongT

Wow Dick you do know everything!! I'll be at the Flea Market Gate Sat noon collecting from spectators but I'll be thinking of you! Wait that doesn't sound right.

Bill

25. 46mopar

46mopar

who the hell would want to stop by and talk to your car????

26. sawzall

sawzall

this was a covert tactic to ensure i had free reign of the flea market..

thanks for blowing my cover.. ;-(

27. rodknocker

rodknocker

I am sooo F'in pissed.I had no idea about this show,I took the wife and kids down to Allentown to goto Dorney Park, all the sudden all of these hotrods start rolling into the hotel, only to find out about the show,unfortunatly we had everything planned out already and was unable to make the show.I saw a lot of quality cars go up and down Rt100.

28. teddyp

teddyp

your car look so much better with the white walls whole car looks great

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  29. teddyp

teddyp

thank you for clearing that upi know i,m getting old bu but i knew it wasn,t 30 yrs ago i just posted how much a set of tires change the look of your car LOOKS GREAT:D

30. George T G

George T G

I didn't see the 100 point thing meaning much this year I am sure I could find about 100 almost stock cars including one of the award cars.
    With the room that was left this year they didn't need to watch.
    :)