Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Canada

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Von Psycho, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Greetings, I'm looking forword to meeting and contributing (if I can) to the HAMB membership. I grew up scrounging and making my own fun with gokarts and my Clinton engined bicycle. I progressed to various motorcycles and did a few automotive drivetrain swaps. Mostly I've done factory work, welding and machining for the last 35 years. After getting the boot (factory closing) I've had time to concentrate on my hot rod with a scratch built frame and various parts kicking around from over the years. My computer skills are limited so I have a lot of learning to do (pictures, terms, general stuff a 4 year old already knows). I live in Ontario, Canada and I'm close to 60years old. Well I guess that's all I have to say for now. Von Psycho

2. screwball

screwball

welcome from Eastern Ont.

3. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

4. Thanks, screwball and farmer 12. It only took me 4 tries to get introduced, well I'm here now.

5. screwball

screwball

where is Holmes Hollow?

6. screwball, Holmes Hollow is what I call our dip in the geography close to lake Huron. We have a grand total of three streets, if you ever get close to here pm me. Von Psycho

7. FordOttoCo

FordOttoCo
    from Ontario

I like the name Von Psycho. Welcome from Toronto.

8. Welcome from Arkansas...

9. 19chevy53

19chevy53
    from Nanaimo

Welcome from Langley BC

10. Welcome from Tomato country .
    Are you anywhere near "the Bend"

11. carolyny476

carolyny476
    from canada

Hello !
    I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !