Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who Makes a 5 on 5 Spider???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Curly, Aug 19, 2010.

1. I lost some info I saved on a company that made 5 on 5 spidercaps and can't remember who it was. Anyone know who I may be talking about?:confused:

2. Bullet Man

Bullet Man

we sell them on our web site.

3. powmia

powmia

mooneyes has em too

4. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

5. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

are you a hamb vendor? i can't find d and s in the vendor index

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  6. powmia Mooneyes have been sold out for a while now and with the horror stories of issues with Mooneyes....

29 sedanman. This is what prompted me to think about the info. The ones in the classifieds are used and slightly pitted and $70 more than new.

Bullet Man where are you located? I'm east of Cleveland. Do you have them in stock?

7. Bullet Man

Bullet Man

no we are not a hamb vendor i never got a response after two requests to the hamb. with that said i choose not to inquire again. but as a member i give hamb discounts to anyone that is a member.

8. Bullet Man

Bullet Man

we are near the pittsburgh airport. i have them in stock. we are a moon and socal dealer. the set i sell are from mooneyes. we will be in canfield ohio, springfield ohio, and carlilse pa. swapmeets if you are going.

9. See ya at Canfield. The problem I have had with Mooneyes in the past was when I ordered the wait was terribly long, but when I went to my buddies shop (He moved to N Dakota) he gave me a discount and got stuff right away. They seem to supply the vendors fairly fast and forget about the little guy.

10. Checksix!

Checksix!

lugnutking.com out of Cali, He shows up at our Az swap meets. If I remember right he want $140 for a set. He also has a storeon that auction site.

Dave

11. Bullet Man

Bullet Man

12. doctorZ

doctorZ

i sell 'em. 10% off for alliance members.