Register now to get rid of these ads!

New from New Hampshire

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rattlesnakedaddy, Aug 14, 2010.

1. rattlesnakedaddy

rattlesnakedaddy

Just thought I would throw out an intro.

Been into vehicles for a long time. Got the bug from my grandfather, who used to work cars and had some cool ones over the years. I have no real cars of merit, but have always wanted to put something together (still wish I hadn't sold my '67 Galaxie 500). I've been into vintage brit and european bikes for the past 15 years or so (Norton, BSA, BMW, Ducati), and have decided to get rid of a few bikes and put something into something my wife and I can ride and have some fun in.

I'm most interested in period mods up to the 50's for the model, and not as much into billet and bling. Thinking of something like a Ford Vicky or late 20's Tudor or truck body with a flathead. Dig the fenderless rides as well. Anything I do will be on a budget.

I'm sure I'll be doing more reading than posting, but thought I'd throw this out there.

RSD

2. 117harv

117harv

Welcome to the HAMB, from oregon.

3. ARVCo.

ARVCo.

Welcome from the Old Line State!

4. Welcome from Arkansas...

5. Welcome from Connecticut

6. rattlesnakedaddy

rattlesnakedaddy

Thanks everyone. Some good stuff out here.

7. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Welcome from Rowlett, TX---good to have you.