Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello HAMB from NH

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Jon being Jon, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Jon being Jon

Jon being Jon

My name is Jon. I have no street rod or custom as of now. I have owned a few Corvairs, and once had an ElCamino with a Buick GN powertrain (fun!) I did auto body for a living way back in the late 70’s, and that skill came in handy.
    I also consider model cars as a hobby… I have quite a collection, and took a few trophies along the way.
    I haven’t had much time here to lurk, so I’ll be easing into the groove gradually.

2. Welcome from Arkansas. If you look at the top of this page you will find a place that says "community" click on it and then click on "social groups" there are a lot of guys that are into models here and they have thier own group...

3. Jon, welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad

4. ARVCo.

ARVCo.

Welcome aboard Jon!

5. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

Welcome from Florida.

N.H. is one of my favoriate states and about 20 years ago I almost mover there.

North Conway was where I wanted to move to until my wife reminded me of just how long the winters are!!!!!!!

Part of the reason I moved south was I wanted to be able to use my property 12 months each year instead of just looking out the front window when it was 0 degrees and everything in the garage was frozen solid.

Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Jimbo