Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. A tub

A tub

Hello all ,my name is Andrew Cave,im from Adelaide South Australia, ive actually been on here for a while now but finally decided to intro myself instead of being a quiet fellow in the background :cool:just listening on forums to learn more,
    Ive been working in automotive a few years now and are still enjoying the industry, ive been into customs and rods since my brothers wedding in which i have a few people to thank 2 guys from the road knights adelaide (chester meredeth, and Damonroadknight and another guy with his 32 roadster in my club the monarchs(richard):D:D:D:D:Dthis is what i looked like on the day
    I own and drive my 1954 dodge coronet with its sidevalve 6 ,which sounds,looks and goes well, with frenched lights, fender skirts, painted in a nice shade of minty green colour sprayed by me, dropped on the ground and looking nice
    also my 29 a tub which is being built atm by myself , with help from my brother who has built a 30 roadster (thanks ash), alot of good advice and help by close friends and club members and the best advice of all from chester, itl have a 3 speed ford box with a home made adapter, xy falcon diff(borg warner) i have 4.11 gears to put in it , 8ba which i have just had machined and balanced, by reputable machinists, relieved,60 0ver , ported and polished by myself of course(thanks again to chester for advice here), i have early style edelbrock heads(block letter) , eddie meyer intake which i have (awesome looking piece), 2 97s, this motor will sound and go nicely im thinking with this setup, all chassis has been done by us and cars rolling atm but only at mock up stage, but is sitting nice (good rake), any how ill figure out how to put some pics up soon to show all,
    nice to meet everybody, feel free to chat to me, the more the merrier in my opinion:):) hav a gd 1 Andrew:eek::eek::cool::);):rolleyes::D:D:D:D

2. fxfxr

fxfxr
    from eureka, ca

Welcome from California

3. 40fordtudor

40fordtudor

Hi from Rowlett, TX--welcome.

4. Welcome from Arkansas...

5. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

6. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Welcome aboard from the East coast of the U S of A! The 54 sounds cool.......... Post a pic when you can and keep us updated on the tub......

7. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Welcome from Oklahoma!:D

8. Welcome Andrew, to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad

9. A tub

A tub

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, nice to meet all of u, ill try put some pics up soon, and will keep u all informed on how my A is coming along, ill be building engine in a couple weeks(very excited) ,just a few little things to do before i get on my way with it,(the engine) but it will be a wait worth while, my first hotted motor and its a dream of mine i have waited for the right car to do it for and this was def the car for it

10. badgeree

badgeree

Welcome from a fellow Model A owner, from Melbourne.

11. ARVCo.

ARVCo.

Welcome aboard Andrew!

12. ghostof51

ghostof51
    from So. Cal

Welcome, Andrew.

13. A tub

A tub

Thank you all for ur warm welcomes, like ur prof pics all, badgeree pleased to meet a fellow Aussie mate,Arvco -spinners are great my bro has a twin (51 baby blue ,frenched head lights,worked flatty 400 cam etc)and ghost , what can i say im jeolous as u have my dream car mate , love caddys just dont have 1,always want 1, specially that year(verrrry sweeeeeeeeeet indeeeeed), well keep the welcomes coming and thank u all once again

14. Iceberg460

Iceberg460

Welcome from Colorado, sounds like a bitchin' A-bone your building...

15. A tub

A tub

cheers iceberg, i def hope for it to be
    ur pic looks great too mate