Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dead Beat club member in trouble. Needs Help!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by OutLaw, Jan 16, 2005.

1. HRH

HRH

Man, It was great to hear that Jeff was doing better. It was pretty unnerving to see someone you know not being able to breath at all in front of you. We'll start constucting a large bubble for ya Jeff for the Round-up [​IMG] . All jokes aside, glad your doing better...

I can dig up stuff to auction off as well

It was really great seeing everyone, Pat, we need to stay in touch and all the luck to you. All the Deadbeats, Jeff couldn't ask for a better group of freinds Jime, Ron, and Dan. See ya'll at the round-up

2. Here's the latest....it looks like Jeff is on his way OUTTA the hospital! I'm gonna go pick him from San Marcos, where a friend is gonna be relaying him to me. Jeff and Heather are gonna come down here for today and hopefully can catch a flight outta here tomorrow so he can get home to familiar surroundings. This is huge! I'll update things later, after I pick him up and get him settled in. Thanks again, everyone.

Dan

3. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

[ QUOTE ]
    Here's the latest....it looks like Jeff is on his way OUTTA the hospital! I'm gonna go pick him from San Marcos, where a friend is gonna be relaying him to me. Jeff and Heather are gonna come down here for today and hopefully can catch a flight outta here tomorrow so he can get home to familiar surroundings. This is huge! I'll update things later, after I pick him up and get him settled in. Thanks again, everyone.

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

AWESOME news!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Good to hear that things are turning around for Jeff. I just got out of the hospital myself and can relate to how it is being out of sorts and not knowing what is going to happen next. I'll keep Jeff in my thoughts and prayers.

Frank

5. [ QUOTE ]
    Good to hear that things are turning around for Jeff. I just got out of the hospital myself and can relate to how it is being out of sorts and not knowing what is going to happen next. I'll keep Jeff in my thoughts and prayers.

Frank

[/ QUOTE ]
    HEY FRANK! Glad you're back with us!
    Ray

6. asillymick

asillymick
    from OKC

Man I haven't been on the board for a long time but when I got on today and read about this I was stoked. Jeff and his girl stopped on I-40 after Mcphail's shindig in Kansas too help me out with my 54 Ford. He has got to be one of the nicest guys I have met in the scene, not many other people would generally stop for a primered car on the side of the road in a state they aren't even from. I hope things go well and wish that I could do something. Oh yeah and you can tell Jeff I am still trying to find a company that makes the 70's style sparkle handled screwdrivers as a business card for him. Everytime I get told to check here or there it isn't done anymore.

7. I'm sure he will feel better when he gets home and shovels some Snow. [​IMG]

8. gonowhere

gonowhere

As generous as everyone on here has been for a friend of mine with health/medical bill problems, IHAVE to call that # and donate. I'll call tonite!

9. More good news...I dropped Jeff and $4$ off at the airport today and he just called from Detroit. He's happy to be home and thankful for all the support. If anybody has something they wanna auction for Jeff, just send me some pics to post. Marcy is gonna help me by posting the auctions on her website when she gets home from the GNRS. We'll just run a link here on the HAMB, to let ya'll know where to go to bid...this way we don't take up too much space on the HAMB. Thanks alot for all the help and support! [​IMG]