Register now to get rid of these ads!

Route 66 Rendezvouz September

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kerry67, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Kerry67

Kerry67

How is this show? I like the line up of bands but is the car show good? I am thinking of making the 5 hour drive over from Phoenix.

2. Kind of like Hot August Nights in a smaller scale. The city is closed down in areas, cars parade through,I would just go to the Goodguys Scottsdale instead. A MUCH better Show I'll be going this year again.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

went to Route 66 a couple of years ago. well organized, lots of food and other vendors. but, downtown Berdoo is not anything special. the event would be OK if you lived close, but not worth a long drive unless you are heading some where else too.
    year I was there the Bo Huff show was going on up the road. it was much smaller show, but much cooler one. guess his show is in Utah now-do not know for sure.

4. Kerry67

Kerry67

Actually I am probably going to go strictly for the band line-up. Whatever car show is there will just be a bonus. Plus, I'll be ready for a little roadtrip by then.

5. 69f100

69f100
    from So-Cal

a whole lot of people. and alot of stuff for sale. music is alright, but its live so cudos to the bands. we only drive bout 30 minuites to get there, but it takes 30 minuites to find a parking spot. all in all, i think its a pretty good show. and a good time.

6. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

I have had my truck in it the last three years. It has gotten to the point where this year I wont even go as a spectator. Too many bad ass homies out to prove something. Not a good "family" enviroment. There are some pretty nice cars there though....

7. Flathead Fever

Flathead Fever
    from CA

I'm a 1/2 hour away and I probably won't go.

8. marvbarrish

marvbarrish
    from SoCal

Tends to be extremely hot and smoggy that time of the year.

9. MEMPHIS RAT

MEMPHIS RAT
    BANNED

plus you see rv's crusing and chrysler new yorker 4 doors jacked up in the back and not to mention all the rice burners and lifted monster trucks.. this show was once something great and now its gone to shit....jus my 2 cents