Register now to get rid of these ads!

Roll Call: Salina Lead Sled

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vegas paul, May 23, 2010.

1. ARTSWRK

ARTSWRK

I'll be there!

2. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

we are headed that way too!

3. wolff

wolff

welcome to kansas!!

4. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Check out the billboard south of Salina a few miles featuring the green Caddy that belongs to Dan Jetter from CO who is the brother of well known Hamber Roger Jetter (40 Stude Dude). <center>
    [​IMG]<br /><br />
    </center>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  5. wizzard23

wizzard23

We'll be there along with several other club members. Lookin' forward to seein' everyone. How about Meet & Greet?:confused:

6. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

does that billboard have a spelling error? The Ultimate "Bobwop" Show! is what it should say.

7. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Why? You gonna dance or sing? I just threw up in my mouth a little.....

8. BCR

BCR

I heard he was dancing on one foot last year.

9. studhud

studhud

Were coming out again this year from Califas Hope the weather is good again last year was great!
    Dave Hitch

10. #### Don't get me started !!! >>>>.

11. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

You got that right!!! He was doing the hot shoe shuffle!

12. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

I'll be there with my Galaxie and a booth selling my calendars and books, etc.
    Looks like we'll be having a party at the Paramount Bar on Santa Fe after Friday Night's Drags. We'll have Pushrod playing starting around 10 or 10:30. I'll post more info later.

13. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

WOW that billboard is awesome ! Dan Jetter will have a big head now.He deserves the recognition .Dan and Roger drive the wheels off there cars.They put more miles on there customs than most people put on there daily drivers.Cool couple of guys to know.What a thrill it must be to see your car on a huge billboard.

14. fatkoop

fatkoop

Gold chainers? The only chains we own are snow chains, and I don't think we'll be needing them in Salina in July. See ya there!

15. wreckfixer

wreckfixer

yes! I will be there,look for a black 65 elky, stop in and I will give you a cold one! PS I used to be a Stude man . Had a 51 starlite coupe and 60 lark wagon.

16. thewildturkey46

thewildturkey46
    from Rice, MN

I'll be there in the "Fine Wine" 50 Buick

Attached Files:

17. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Veerr-rrry kool...I'll have to get my bro on the computer now...he won't believe this...he's been getting some "ink" lately, his Caddy was on the front page of the weekend Denver Post when GoodGuy's event was here...plus, his car was shown in ads in several mags for the LeadSled Nats...

Thanx Rick (lowliddude) for the props...and thanx Paul (povertyflats) for shooting and posting the pic...

My Caddy is coming together...new carpet is scheduled for next week...and all new glass is scheduled for the 8th of July...all of "The Caddy Boys" will be in Salina, good Lord willing.

See you all end of July...

R-

18. 54delray

54delray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Fremont NE

Too Kool on the billboard! Roger, I'll see you and Dan there in my red/white mild Chevy. Just heard the other day that there is a good possibility that my old unfinished project 51 Merc may see the road to Salina. The owner is a HAMBer, but doesn't post much. I'm hoping he will show a pic, or post in Mick's Mercury Gathering thread whether or not he the car will be there. I don't want to steal his thunder, but you might sneak a peak in my intro thread, if the pics are still there. Bill

19. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

WOW! I love the Merc picture!

Kan't wait to see it in person...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  20. 1931av8

1931av8

You are right about those Jetter brothers. Great guys with the right attitude about the cars and people they meet at the shows. Excellent ambassadors for the rest of our brother hoodlums.

One thing that we don't need to worry about: Dan Jetter having a big head. He is too good for that.

Looking forward to seeing all or y'all in Salina in too few weeks!

Tom

21. 3kross

3kross
    Alliance Vendor
    from Adrian, MO

I will be there been trying to go for the past few years. Going to take the new baby (7 months) weve hit every show we could get to, got to break them in when there young.

22. 1931av8

1931av8

Now Roger on the other hand...:D

23. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Hey. HEY...!!!

Whaddya mean...??? Just exactly what do you mean by "on the other hand"...???

FWIW, my head isn't big either...it's about the right size for my 200 pounds... (and yes, they do pile it on that much...)!!!

R-

24. 1931av8

1931av8

I had a feeling that would get you out of the garage! My mistake. Get back in there and get that Cadillac finished. Can't wait to see it in SALINA...really soon!

25. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

1931 av8 give me a hollar in Salina.I have the gold Airflow.We can BS about the Jetters ,witch one of them went the fastest LOL .Rogers books tell all,great reads. I have all his books so far. Are you taking your Model a in the picture?I will look out for ya. Rick

26. vegas paul

vegas paul
    from salina, ks

Gettin' closer, less than a month away (Lead Sled). I've had a lot of great "welcomes" since I've been here from locals and folks near-by. Great car community here and I'm glad I started this thread to ask about the show. Please look for the 51 Stude Business Coupe (in my avatar), course there will probably be TONS of Studebakers, you'll have to ask around for me! Introduce yourselves and be gentle when critiquing my kemp... remember, it's a DRIVER, never been on a trailer, and never will. All the mistakes are mine, and all the successes are mine too.

27. Greezy

Greezy

Going to try to make the Friday drags.

28. Abomb

Abomb

BobWop starring in "Dances with Elephants"....Live Friday evening at the drags......

29. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

I`ll be there if Hell dont freeze over. I guess I`ll be there even if it does.

30. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

ha ha---that's funny right there!!!