Register now to get rid of these ads!

northern california.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by andreasklapp, Jun 20, 2010.

1. andreasklapp

andreasklapp

hey all,
    new to this forum from northern california. got a 64 galaxie recently that needs some work. going for kind of a ratty lead sled, sleeper. just about got it all legal. getting parts, smoothing out whats left of the body while i wait.

Attached Files:

2. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Nice ride. Welcome to the HAMB from a Nor Cal native.

3. cops-n-rodders

cops-n-rodders

andreasklapp,

Welcome aboard! Your Galaxie looks like a cool project... That body style sure has some beautiful lines!!!

4. andreasklapp

andreasklapp

thanks, i'm still convinced it was a steal. also a little story around it. about ten years ago my grandpa took me to look at a car (i was trying to get my first one) which ended up being a 61 t-bird that hadn't moved since about 63-64. offered the guy everything i had for it and he wouldn't sell it because he didn't have a title, somebody had brought it to him to do some work and never come back for it. i moved away shortly after that and within a week the guy died and that t-bird sold for $50 in an auction. so i've been trying to get one (or at least something a lot like it) since then. and then this showed up being donated to the thrift shop my girlfriend and my roomate work at, my roomate grabbed it and sold it to me for cheap. one owner car. possibly only 50,000 miles on it. runs (burns a little oil on #8) body rot, but not as bad as it could be. i'm happy. i'll put up pics and updates as i go along.

5. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

Welcome from So. Cal!

6. Welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.
    firstnomad

7. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

8. Welcome from Nor Cal also....it's a pretty big place.......can you narrow it down a little more?

Lots of us around San Jose and the Bay Area.

9. andreasklapp

andreasklapp

i'm living in arcata now.

10. Johnny Bones

Johnny Bones

Nice ride. Welcome from the bay area.

11. Road Oiler

Road Oiler

Welcome from Santa Rosa