Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ###LA Roadster Show,The Hamb Camp....PICS ###

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cruzr, Jun 19, 2010.

1. lorodz

lorodz

Johnny Gee<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5353562", true); </SCRIPT>
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by GassersGarage [​IMG]
    Attachment 1006708
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Man I seen that in person :eek: I could, no I like older women. :D

haha ...sweet

2. Went out for a blast in my roadster this morning in sympathy. I looked up the LA weather and it was the same as here - spooky!

Thanks for the great pics.

3. Big Tony

Big Tony

Been searching for pics of nicely done 4 door sedans and now i have found a good ... with the green more door in like post number 3.

4. cruzr ... nice set of Ph&#7903;.jpg Toes.jpg ... thanks a bunch for sharing!

5. cruzr

cruzr

That 32 4dr was vey tasty..............

6. Sorry I missed the get together. I spent Friday and Saturday helping a friend in the wap meet which was very slow for us. First time for me in 30 years that I didn't get the urge to leave the swap meet. Thanks for the pics so i can see what I missed!

7. chevpickup

chevpickup
    from Australia

talk about some bolt on aftermarket accessories! :)

8. duce dreamer

duce dreamer

Cool pics thanks for sharing

9. cheers, great pics!

10. spence-d

spence-d

Thanks for the pics......

I love this Coupe!!

Spence.

Attached Files:

11. Thanks for posting the pics. . . . . . . It's raining here (press sad face button thingy.)

12. fat141

fat141

Sunshine here, but LA sun would be warmer.
    Thanks for the pics
    Be there next year, unless the Gods call for me (doubt it)
    Rod

13. cruzr

cruzr

not going today, going to spend the day with Dad,he's 90 and besides my legs are shot from so much walking..........getting old is a bitch

14. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Really cool pictures dude, thanks for sharing.

15. Check out the Headlights on that red'40!!!

16. cruzr

cruzr

somehow i missed her,thay are quite prominent however:D

17. bolsa boy

bolsa boy

What red 40 Ford?

18. great pics randy, made it home with traffic (lots of wrecks). there was a '36 convert that got rear ended on the el toro off ramp...........sad.
    always nice see in you and barb again.

19. Thanks for sharing.

20. A pleasure to get talk to you and Barb a little Randy.....Happy Fathers Day to you and your Dad....

21. slammed

slammed

That shiny black coupe w/ the copper wheel's? Fuck yeah!! The 'rackage' was a nice teet, err.. treat!

22. cruzr

cruzr

Mike.........Great seeing you also

Oldtimer........yea traffic was heavy for us also, we got off at Lake Forest so missed the El Toro offramp

23. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

Thanks for the pics ...

24. greazhonkey

greazhonkey

Thanks Spence!

25. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Thanks for the pics, I thought of you guys all weekend!

26. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Warm? hell yes! I live in one of the hottest habitable cities on the planet and have to LARS to get my first sun burn of the year! Worth every minute of it though! If I were anyone that has just put a post up like "sure wish I could go", I would make a note to myself to never miss this show. I f you go next year, you will never miss it again! Heck, I just saw the second part of this post - you don't even let that slow ya down on this one. A good buddy of mine passed away five years ago and requested we take his ashes with for a few years after he was gone. Did we? Hell yes we did!

27. teach'm

teach'm
    from Tucson, AZ

Thanks for the compliments Kent and Cruzr, we had a great weekend at "HAMB Camp". We drove back across the desert early this morning (we traveled with El Bombero), and both sedans handled the drive with no problems. Thanks again to Bob, Cruzr, 1oldtimer, etc... for setting this up and welcoming us stragglers in!

[​IMG]

-Ryan

28. Where you helping the So-What crew? Great to see you Kev while scouring the swap meet!

Sorry I missed the get together too, my first year and I tried to see everything. I walked past all of those cars on Saturday, missed that big "HAMB" banner though?!

I had a great time! Fantastic show!

The highlight for me was getting to meet the "Cam Father" himself! What a Great MAN!
    [​IMG]

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

29. fat141

fat141

Went there 2006 and 2008, and 2011 IS a definite and if we hook up the beers on me :D
    Looong way from here.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  30. I checked out the camp if i had know there was going to be a camp i would have taken "the beast"