Register now to get rid of these ads!

What Happened To Garden Grove?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blown240, Jun 14, 2010.

1. blown240

blown240
    from So-cal

I heard that they shut down the parking lot at the Friday night Garden Grove Main st show. I was wondering what the reason was for this. That has been going on there since I was a kid. Is the parking lot part of this show going to be moved elsewhere?

2. John Denich

John Denich

The back parking lot belongs to the school...They have classes on Fridays now! We are all going to Rubys at Beach and Whittier BLVD now....

3. 40hemicpe

40hemicpe
    from anaheim.ca

i heard they moved the show to pep boys off of euclid and katela any truth to that?

4. Krylon John

Krylon John
    BANNED
    from Placentia

I don't know how true it is, but I heard the people that own the parking lot were tired of picking up all of the trash that was left behind every Friday, so they shut it down.

5. blown240

blown240
    from So-cal

Wow, too bad. I heard from another guy that they are going to move it to the parking lot on the Home Depot side of Main St. It kind of sounds like the large show that it was is going to be broken into several smaller shows. Too Bad.

I also heard there was a pizza place in Anaheim somewhere that is having a friday night cruise/show. No idea where though...