Register now to get rid of these ads!

OILERS @ Rhinebeck this weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nobodys Hero, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Nobodys Hero

Nobodys Hero
    from New Jersey

The OILERS have been invited to the antique motorcycle show which takes place this weekend June-11-13 at the rhinebeck fairgrounds to set up our annual Hot Rod display. This is an amazing event with a huge turnout. Plenty of vintage bikes, parts, wall of death etc. Well be sure to get a little hot rod flavor in for those interested. If anyone is up there stop by our setup and say HI.

Attached Files:

2. The37Kid

The37Kid

Thanks for the reminder! I thought it was last week, looks like I'll make a run up there Saturday. If you haven't been to this meet you should try to get there.

3. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

4. dirty petcock

dirty petcock

Some of the best bikes you will ever see, In my opinion antique bike guys seem to "get it" a lot more than car guys. Like 90% of the stuff at this show is amazing, with not an evo in sight it's like taking a step back in time. As a member of the Oilers I'm honored to have anything to do with this show. rain or shine we will be there.

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

"Original" "Barn Find" whatever you want you call it untouched old bikes are so special, too bad a lot of cars in the same condition have been lost to restorations over the years.

6. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

7. Asphalt Outlaw Hero

Asphalt Outlaw Hero
    from Dixie

This is a great meet.I fly up to it every year (cheaper than driving).I'll look for open wheel cars too.