Register now to get rid of these ads!

Haunted cars ......from the grave to life.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Midnight 50, Oct 3, 2009.

1. HAHAHAHAHA, priceless man. Gotta love those kind of opportunities! :D

2. 34FordConv

34FordConv

That burnt rice may be mouse turds :eek:

3. Edsel_Presley

Edsel_Presley

No stories, but here is a pic a friend of mine took. Can you see the face in the back glass?

Attached Files:

Spooky likes this.
  4. CanUFelix

CanUFelix
    from venice CA

That's spooky man. Keeping with the Hearse theme. I had my coach up at a shop in Bakersfield with a guy whos a real hearse freak. His shop had about 5 other early sixties caddy coaches parked up there and one day his friend stops by with a medium. The medium is really into the hearse and descides to do a little snooping around and hang out in the Hearses to see what he can feel. after about half an hour he comes back and he's really weirded out by two of the hearses, mine and one of the shop owners. When questioned about it he says that in all the coaches but two there's just a real sense of calm and peace but in the other two he can hear lots of screaming......they all find it puzzling until the shop owner points out that the coaches with screams in them are what's known as Combo Hearses. These hearses served double duty as ambulances and hearses in small towns that could only afford one vehicle. They were often the first on the scene of an accident and would have regularly been the place that an accident victim breathed his/her last breath.........make of it what you will. I just keep driving the bugger.

5. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

keep em coming please!

Spooky likes this.
  6. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

I wrote a thread about a guy I met with a 49 shoe box that had the ashes of the first owner dumped in the trunk. Befor he could buy it he had to promise not to disturb the ashes in the trunk.

7. MadJack68

MadJack68

I thought this magazine cover might go well with this thread...
    [​IMG]

8. MarkzRodz

MarkzRodz
    BANNED

I think after I bought the car that I would carefully store the ashes in the local Car Wash 75 cent Vaccuum Cleaner.

9. Derwood

Derwood

Man, when I was in highschool I was kinda nerdy. Then I bought this old red plymouth from this weird old dude. Next thing I knew I was really cool, kinda evil, and the car was possessed, Oh wait, that was a movie!

10. bcook07

bcook07
    from Illinois

freaky

11. I don't see a face but I see what looks like an ass. Are you sure you weren't mooned by a ghost?

12. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Time suspension. Did you check the shop for stuff missing? I bet there was.;)

13. I'm Tooratly

I'm Tooratly

Some years back I attended a funeral of a friend who was right into Fords. Now, none of the local undertakers could provide a Ford hearse, and as there was NO way his son would allow his late father to have his last ride in a Chev, they dragged out of one of the sheds a 55 Ranchwagon, and gave it a quick coat of black; result one Ford hearse.
    The funeral proccession comprised entirely of Fords, led by the 55, it meandered through the suburbs heading for the crematorium. When we were within site of the crematorium, suddenly the hearse just quit. After changing batteries and whatever else, they managed to finally restart it and we carried on. As we got to within a couple of hundred yards of the chapel, that bloody hearse died yet again! We ended up pushing it the rest of the way. As they removed the casket from the back of the wagon, suddenly one of the headlight bezels just fell off and crashed onto the deck. Everyone agreed that the deceased didn't want to go. True story.

14. RamblerClassic

RamblerClassic

Not exactly a "Haunted" story, but the car very well has a spirit!

My father and I were driving across eastern Washington, from Gig Harbor, to Moses Lake, to Lewiston Idaho, and back to Gig Harbor.

His 1956 olds 88 hardtop had a motor+ tranny that needed replaced over 15 years ago; as we were driving home from Idaho, about at ellensburg, we hear a slight *clunk clunk*, and the car kept running, we pulled into Arby's, got a burger, as we tried to pull out, he noticed that it couldnt go into reverse, so he pulled forward onto the curb and let us roll off the curb, and roll backwards to pull out.

Now for the strange part.

Our house is on a hill, the hill starts maybe 250 yards away from our house, as we started going up the hill, we started to lose acceleration, and the motor died, we started it up, it idled, but the thing wouldnt go into gear! After 2 minutes of cussing at it, it finally went into first, we went for about 10 feet, then the motor died, we rolled down hill, dad slammed the brakes, and we heard a big *WHAM*. the tranny fell off!

You gotta admit, its strange that of ALL times the tranny could have fell, it was maybe 200 yards from the house, Coincidence? or does the car have Soul?

15. Streetdemon

Streetdemon
    from Shelby, TX

That is creepy...I have had that same feeling at night when it is raining and I drive down this old gravel road by my house.

16. Herdez

Herdez

Howe weird! I remember buying that one. lol!

17. jc62

jc62

BTT!! This thread is too cool to die.:cool::cool:

Spooky likes this.
  18. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

I agree with you 62. I'd even missed it up till now. Haven't gotten through all of the material yet. Right or wrong, true or false, real or fake, it's still entertaining....... Thanks!

19. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Iagree BTTT

Spooky likes this.
  20. OK that's Fuggin' Creepy!

21. Chieftec160

Chieftec160

A few months ago I was backing my car out of the garage, then I went in to the garage to find some parts.Then all of a sudden the front lights switch'd on by themselves, scared the fuck out of me.:eek:It was dark outside to.

22. Anderhart Speed

Anderhart Speed

I have two, not as good as some of these but this is all I've got.
    1.) All I wanted when I started driving was a hot rod. There was no way I was going to have to have the time or money to build one in high school, so I had 5.0's to replace that desire. I had a GT that I was working on and when I got my license I had a 91 4 banger that I drove around. I got tired of all the kids in school with turbocharged imports thinking they had real power and just found a white 91 5.0 notch back. I sold the 4 popper and started working on that car. For some reason everytime I got in that car I felt really weird. I felt like I was going to wreck that car from the start. I couldn't get away from that feeling, but I never let it effect me. One day, trying to figure out where my and my new found female friend were going to eat breakfast after church, I went around a turn too fast, rear end came out (it was recently flooded-shit all over the road) and I managed to get the car around so it didn't hit her side. But I did manage to hit a telephone pole, a huge oak tree, and managed to come to rest by the effect of a boulder. The car was bent around pretty good, and I broke the glass in the door, which I had down for some reason because it was raining. The cop said if the window was up I would've been severly injured and didn't give me a ticket (really cool guy) and after some emotional distraught and some limping for a week I was OK.

2.) The car I bought to replace that one was another 91 5.0 notch. The car was beautiful and the price seemed way low for that quality of car, along with the amazingly perfect paint. I test drove it, and asked my dad to do the same, everything about the car was great. It didn't fit with the family-2 brothers in their early twenties and a dad, all had 3500 duellie diesel dodge pickups, and all had highly modified 1000cc crotch rockets, then there was this mustang. I bought the car and modified the hell out of it, car was fast as hell when I was done, and I got a lot of female attention at school. One day while at work, approximatly 100 miles away from where I bought the car, I was in the back of a huge shop reeving a cable on a boom truck. This guy walks up and asks for me. He said is that your blue mustang. I said yeah. He said that was my buddy travis' car. (niether brother or father was named travis). I said are you sure? He said yeah, and stated the address from which I bought the car. I said I bought the car from (can't remember his name). He said yeah, that travis' brother. I gave him a confused look. So he explained, travis was the eldest brother, and was also into the sport bike thing. He built a very wicked 1000cc CBR (honda) and was killed on it on the highway. The car has never done me wrong and I still own it, lost many a girlfriend to it. I named the car christine afterwards, but shes not evil ;)

Spooky likes this.
  23. We are not alone in this world.

Spooky likes this.
  24. Hey does anyone remember a story about a late model driver who was driving and a ghost of a old race car and driver was pointing to the gas tank apparently he freaked out and went into the pits and the pit crew looked at the fuel line and saw it was loose so if that ghost hadn't done that the car would have blown up so the ghost saved his life.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  25. solid

solid

Cool thread.

26. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

Anyone come up with any more good storys to add to this thread ?

BTTT...For some fresh new tales....

27. freakboy

freakboy

Not car related but old house related... i was helping my dad out at one of his freinds houses remodel there house... oldish house built in the 50's the garage has a underground bomb shelter/fallout shelter type deal its really cool i wish i had pictures. Well we were ripping out the plaster and boarding behind the plaster (the horizontal strips of wood i cant remember the specific name for it) But i sunk the pry bar in and riped out a big chunk and sitting on a horizontal peice of framing sat a OLD porcelin doll missing a hand... Damn thing staring right at me... I Shit a brick and was out of that bathroom and down in the kitchen were the owner/dads freinds were at... I Refuse to go back up into that bathroom ever again! Last time i was there i stayed in the kitchen and wouldnt go near the stairs...

28. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

hmm... not really to do with ghosts, more of a dolly-that you were terrified of?
    ha.
    oh, it's called lath and plaster.

29. Mike Rotch

Mike Rotch
    from Easley SC

I own a 55' Chrysler a guy blew his brains out in.
    Its the one of the few older cars I've owned that didn't seem huanted.
    Ironically I did find a self-help book behind the seat.

30. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

that is ironic. and kinda sad.

Spooky likes this.