Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pancake, from Canada.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by pancake031, May 21, 2010.

1. pancake031

pancake031
    from Regina

Hey all, the names Jordan, but everyone calls me Pancake. Just got back from Afghanistan and just starting to get going on my project. Picked up a 1954 Monarch, love the internet and all the good info to be had on Forums such as this one, thanks in advance for the pages of good info im sure ill be spending lots of time reading.

2. 117harv

117harv

Welcome to the HAMB.

3. Welcome to the HAMB Pancake, thanks for putting it on the line for us over there buddy. You will never know how much this means to everyone here. I work with a company that provides repair parts and tech support for the Oshkosh Firetrucks in Kandahar and deal with some of the fine military folks there pretty regularily. Hope you're home for good to enjoy that Monarch, couldn't imagine having to leave that for the desert again.

4. rockstarcustoms

rockstarcustoms
    from Arvada, CO

welcome from a vet in colorado thanks for your service. have fun on the hamb

5. screwball

screwball

welcome and thanks from eastern Ont

6. Torana68

Torana68
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Australia

Hey, I did a little time with 3PPCLI years back, G'Day from doununder