Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm humbled by your knowledge

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Rocket Ron, May 26, 2010.

1. Rocket Ron

Rocket Ron

Hello to all, I'm a newbie from the Great NW (Washington State). I've been to this site several times in the past, so I thought I would sign in official like. My interests in traditional Rod & Customs continues to grow every day. As a pre-teen in the late 60's, I inherited a box full of early magazines from an Uncle, and poured over them with more interest than I had in the then currant magazines.
    My '39 would certainaly be considered a "Resto-Rod" but I plan to make changes to make it into a Traditional Style Rod. I tend to own my cars for nearly ever, and like to fit the era of the late 40's to early 50's.

2. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Welcome to the madness. Yup. lots of knowledge, skills and experience here. A great opporunity to learn, share and generally enjoy.
    So....enjoy it. And jump in when you feel the urge.

3. crackerass54

crackerass54
    from dallas

Damn spammers!!!!!! Not you Rocket Ron this guy ^ ^ ^ ^. Welcome to the H.A.M.B and enjoy the endless mayhem and knowledge.