Register now to get rid of these ads!

The Sr. Chief & his new Hauler

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CADILLAC AL, May 24, 2010.

1. CADILLAC AL

CADILLAC AL
    1. oHIo

Hope the board doesn't find this too OT but being just a few days from Memorial Day & in light of the Sr. Chief deploying for 3 years on June 21 to the Persian Gulf, I wanted to play the proud Papa role & show you his new hauler.
    CV 75 U.S.S. Harry S. Truman. His Hot Rod(s) will be F/A-18F Super Hornets of the VFA-32 Swordsmen.
    Luck & Love to all our protecters past, present, & future.
    Thanks for your indulgence HAMB,
    Al:cool:

Attached Files:

2. firemancooter

firemancooter

Love the hauler and the Hot Rods. My Dad helped build those hot rods.
    Thanks your son for his service to our country.

3. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

Tell yer boy to be safe....

onna different note....those friggen "tactical blueberries" are ass ugly....everyone seems to like how comfy they are though....I still prefer my flightsuit (still havent even opened the package on mine...) that said I "tactically" coordinate my schedule to be gone during any function that requires a presentable uni...Havent worn a dress uniforn in better part of 10 years....been active NAVY for 6 and Reserve for 5...

SAR guy here, here's hopin that they come back with the same amount that they leave with.

God speed.

4. CADILLAC AL

CADILLAC AL
    1. oHIo

Thanks guys.
    Salty, I think the whole Navy is with you on the "aquaflage". If you go overboard you are lost for sure but if you get enough people to lay down on the deck the ship will blend in with the ocean...kinda like a cloaking device:D
    Keep the dry side up & thanks for your service.
    God speed to you as well sailor.
    Al:cool: