Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ~~~El Mirage 5-15,16-2010~~~PIC'S!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, May 16, 2010.

1. Yeah the owner wasnt there, his brother was and says "He never sells anything" so i gave him my number and said to pass it on, possible trade for a running car he doesnt have to mess around with and put lots of work in to get running :D :D Apparently the chop is all leaded in too.

2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

He doesn't sell his stuff. He has had some pretty cool cars go through his property, I have never seen a finished one though. Maybe the trade is the way to go....

3. Dan Warner

Dan Warner
    from so cal

I wish the guy spinning donuts in post #82 hadn't done that. That could have been a race course for later in the year. Everyone under the HAMB tent please police yourselves on this kind of activity.

Thanks,
    DW

4. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

I saw him doing that, it was off by the shoreline, he was out of the way but not far enough. Dan do you know if there are official photographer that shoot ElMo. Im looking for some action shots of my solo run?

5. He was WAAAAY over by the OHV area,on the north side. That area will never be used for the track. BTW-I keep the guys in HAMB Camp under control,thank you!!! None of the HAMB guys went on the track,meaning,south of the campers. I appreciate your concern.

6. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

WATCH YU TAKIN BOUT WILLIS.....there were plenty of weinies around there. Sorry dude, I remembered about half way home. I owe you a rootbeer.

7. HAHA! That's okay. Me and Tall Paul made a burger run....

8. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

Killer Pix Bob. You SoCal guys get to have all of the FUN !!

9. Dan Warner

Dan Warner
    from so cal

OK, thanks. Thanks to you Bob for helping keep us on the lakebed.

DW

10. Lucky3

Lucky3

Great pics Bad Bob !!!!

Thanks for sharing !!

11. flatheadjunk

flatheadjunk
    Member Emeritus
    from Orange CA

Our record got beat by 15 MPH---------huge in the land speed deal.Oh well, records were meant to be broken.Perfect day on Saturday, not much wind,great people and the beer was cold.

12. firingorder1

firingorder1

Hey Lance. Saw this over on the SCTA site.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Next time you'll get to the lights. I got lucky and made it through the lights. Beat the existing record by 6 1/2 mph.

[​IMG][/IMG]

Credit Mr. Harnick with both photos.

Last edited: May 20, 2010
  13. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

cool thanks that was after i blowed up! how did you find the pic

14. firingorder1

firingorder1

I had kinda reckoned it was after the blow up. That or your tuck needs workin' on! If you go to scta-bni.org and run your cursor to El Mirage and folow the prompts you can get to the results page. Click on bikes 1 and bobs yer uncle. A friend sent me this. Test firing the sidecar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ9xPClCCIA

15. Redz Rodz

Redz Rodz

awsome pic's as always Bob ,the truck look's right at home with the push plank on ,I thought you were putting the old crow on the doors ? i bet the dust washed off easier for you left coast guy's than the mud for us right coaster's but we both look like last weekend was a blast!!

16. I'm still putting Old Crow on the doors. I'm just waiting for my friend to have the time to do it.

17. thanks for sharing the photo ......... looks a lot better than the mud and oil here in Louisiana.

18. Bad Bob, Dreadman (er Chris Casny), JustplainJ, trestles126, notrod13, & Tall Paul ... great pics ... thanks for sharing.