Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Patticake

Patticake

:)Hi All,
    I am not exactly new to the HAMB. my husband has been a member and I wanted to have my own thread. I have been involved with cars for over 50 years and I had a great teacher when it comes to custom cars. He has built 2 for me, 50 shoebox and is still working on my 54 Merc. Plus, he is building a car at the present time with no name attached but my birthday is very soon and I see no need for him to shop for a present when their is something in the shop that will do nicely. Providing we pick the correct paint color!!
    Patticake

2. PASTDUEBILL

PASTDUEBILL

Welcome from sunny Alabama.

3. ratrodder34

ratrodder34
    from Irvine,ky.

Patticake do you know the bakers man!!! Welcome from Kentucky.......

4. fraso

fraso

Welcome from Niagara! What color is the correct color?

5. chrisman

chrisman

Welcome! That coupe would surely be the best b-day gift ever!!!

6. 343w

343w

Welcome PC, enjoy the Hamb and I hope you get a great birthday gift from your hubby!

7. tinguy

tinguy

Sorry for the delay in a reply to the right color. We are both in agreement on a dark color, maybe a deep maroon or burgundy. We look at colors all the time when we are driving. We will eventually go the to a jobber and look at colors. We did have a bodyshop and paint store for years. So I have enough knowledge to be dangerous. We also have to pick colors for the 50 Merc and my 54 Merc. I have screwed up and forgot my password for the Hamb and I can't seem to get back on. I think it is going to take a little doing. I just now saw a couple of private messages, so I do apologize. I am using Paul's. Have great day. Patticake

8. tinguy

tinguy

Thanks for the your reply and I know i will end up with the 41 coupe. I have waited many years for him to work on this car. We both like the fat rounded cars with dark colors. I had a great b-day. Have a great day and sorry for the delay in answering but I forgot my password for the Hamb and am having trouble getting back in. So I am using Paul's pc. Patticake

9. D ROD

D ROD
    from New Jersey

Welcome home, im new to the site, but a long time car guy and fell like a veteran hamber. Enjoy!!!!

10. welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad