Register now to get rid of these ads!

hello... new guy from so cal

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by sinisterkustoms, May 10, 2010.

1. hello everyone, my name is KC and I live in huntington beach, Ca. I signed up here a while back and figured I would crawl out of my cave and introduce myself. I have found lots of valuable information on this fourm and am happy to be a part of it. Im 27 years old and have been playing with cars since I was 14.
    I included a few pictures of my latest project that I picked up a few weeks ago... a 1962 Thunderbird, the previous owner fully rebuilt the engine, trans, suspension and added disc brakes and had all the recepits and papers going back to the 80's, so even though it looked like crap I could not pass it up for 3k. I brought it home and had to lower it right away, added some supremes with 1 1/8 white walls and am in the process right now of doing a blue rainbow flake roof... Anyway I look foward to learning new things from everyone here and helping others if I can.

Attached Files:

2. rockguy92

rockguy92

Glad you joined us
    Welcome from O-HI-O
    The Rock

3. low-lincoln

low-lincoln

Welcome from the Central Coast!

4. Huckster59

Huckster59

welcome from illinois