Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Okie Hambers - you OK ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stillrunners, May 10, 2010.

1. wow...stuff hitting pretty bad around OKC...everyone okay?

2. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

My caddy was at my dad's house and he has holes in his roof from softball size hail. I'm going to suck it up and may go tomorrow to see what the caddy looks like.

3. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Rough night for some of the Okie's ,,, I live in Owasso, north of Tulsa, the storms split around Tulsa , we didn't even get a rain drop....fatalities in OKC area.....tornadoes were all over I40 tonight!

4. Missed me by 2-1/2 miles South and East, and three tornadoes hit within five miles of me. Too farkin close! We were ready to dive into the storm shelter in the garage, though!

I got wiped out seven years ago in the May 8th 2003 F4 tornado - lost the shop, house, a tractor, and seven of nine vehicles. No one hurt! You can always replace stuff/

5. good to hear...ya got some ruff stuff up there...hope the Caddies ok!!!

6. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Missed it all up north, heard from daughter in Moore, OK. All OK but no power.

7. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Hope everybody makes it OK. I will take the quakes over the tornadoes any day!

8. Commish

Commish
    from NW Ok

We were on the west side of things out here, got 65 mph winds, but no rain or twisters. We could use a little rain.

9. blt2go

blt2go

yeah, we had the daggum wind all day but nothing too bad. praying for you guys east. hope all is better than what i've seen on the news.

10. Deuces

Deuces

Damn!! What a mess! I was watchin' the news this morning and they reported of hail the size of baseballs rainin' down on everythng....... Hope you guys an' gals are ok!!

11. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Pray for you guys are OK.

12. djust

djust
    from Oklahoma

Just got a little hail and rain on the north side of the city.
    Already seen some pics from co workers in the Moore area that had a little bigger than golf ball size hail, that does a lot of damage.
    Few fatalities along I-40.
    Prayers go out to fellow okies it was another wild night in OK.

13. RatRoy

RatRoy

Thank goodness the storm waited one day so the Stray Kat 500 was over. We got heavy rain and wind with small hail. :)

14. There was grapefruit-size hail just East of me - we got golf-ball size hail here.

15. Trophydash

Trophydash
    from Tulsa, OK

Far west Tulsa county only got rain and wind, KS/OK line got hit as well as I-40 @ Hiway 75

16. 150J/F

150J/F

We were ready to hit the shelter but twisters went north & south of us. More
    of this stuff expected this week. Glad the StrayKat was over.
    MB

17. 150J/F...The gods of tornados know better than to mess with The Browns and Smiths so they went around you and left you alone..

18. Kustomz

Kustomz

It was great weather for the show. We had some rotation just north of here yesterday, but nothing ever touched the ground.

19. anyone hear from PublicEnemy about his Cad ?

20. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

i've had no electricity until just now. my stuff is safe. my family and friends didn't do so well. lost everything. cars, homes..but still alive. we were hard hit all around us. it's a war zone out here.