Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Help!! A fellow hamber and good friend is down and needs our help.HE GOT ROBBED!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Apr 12, 2010.

1. yodaddy

yodaddy
    from reno,nv

man i wish i could help out with more but ive been laid of for a monthh and i have a baby on the way but i hope 30 bucks well do some good. good luck homie!

2. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

And I've still got a nice 3 piece tool box set for you too...

3. UnsettledParadox

UnsettledParadox

4. SpeedAddict001

SpeedAddict001
    from Alaska

Sorry to hear about such a lousy break. I am unable to help out now, but I wanted to say thanks to those who did help. Seeing so many people help Johnny out is awesome and shows that the great American generosity and pull togetherness is alive and so many great folks are still out there!!!! God bless you Johnny and we'll pray that you can start back up soon. Good luck and keep your head up and it will get better! The HAMB family is strong and close.... :)

SpeedAddict001

5. rocknrollwoody

rocknrollwoody

Come out and support Bay Area folks... All bands and DJs have volunteered their time for FREE! All proceeds go to Johnny. Please do what ya can to get him back on his feet. All other HAMBers, please bump this baby to the top as often as possible so we can get the word out! Many thanks and cheers!

Woody and the Road Zombies C.C.

6. johnnykck

johnnykck

Thanks to all my friends for helping me and supporting me, a big thank you to my club brothers from the Road Zombies! A guy could not have a better group of guys to call his brothers!!!

7. Lucky444

Lucky444

The HAMB is the silver lining!

8. SpeedAddict001

SpeedAddict001
    from Alaska

I wish I was out there where I could go to it, but it sounds like a lot of fun and everyone gets to help Johnny out.

SpeedAddict001

9. MarkL

MarkL
    from Tacoma WA

Damn I wish I was closer, I'd let you borrow all my tools, torches, welder while im in Afghanistan.

10. SpeedAddict001

SpeedAddict001
    from Alaska

11. big creep

big creep

hey any new news? i hope they find these assholes!

12. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

johnny we miss ya over here
    aint the same damb it

13. johnnykck

johnnykck

Yeah, I miss working next to you guys also. I'll drop by in the next couple of days.

14. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

kool

15. rocknrollwoody

rocknrollwoody

Benefit for Johnny TONIGHT at 23 Visitacion Ave. in Brisbane!!!! Doors at 8:30, bands at 9! $5!!!!!!

16. 7/11

7/11

how was the party ? it´s a pity I missed it !!!!!! hope you guys rocked.......:cool:

17. SpeedAddict001

SpeedAddict001
    from Alaska

Yeah, how was the show and benefit? Any updates on anything?

SpeedAddict001

18. johnnykck

johnnykck

I would really like to thank all the people who came out to the show on saturday night, there were almost 150 people there, and I would like to thank all of them. Thank you to Christina and her Band "Kit and the Branded Men" and also to Raul and his "Hi Rythm Hustlers" as well as the "Pendeltons" for playing for me for free and rocking the house, the music was awesome!! Thank you to DJ Jett for spinning some awesome tunes, it was good meeting you!!
    Thank you to the Car Clubs that came out to show support and donating to help me out!!!!!!!!!!
    I would like to thank my Car Club, the Road Zombies for putting this whole thing together for me and having my back! I could not imagine a better group of guys to call my brothers! Thanks!
    Also thank you to the "Bombshells" for helping me out and supporting me, especially Rachelle for making fliers and setting things up on the internet and going way out of her way to help. You Ladies are the best, love ya all!!

I was supposed to sign a lease for a new shop on monday but I got sick with the flu, so I should be signing it tomorrow or friday and then I will be setting up and getting organized and will hopefully be up and running in three weeks!
    Once I get going and get some cash flowing I will be having a big thank you party at the new shop and every body will be invited!!! There will be food and drinks and mayhem.

Thanks again to all of you!

Johnny Kool Cat

19. Lucky444

Lucky444

That sounds great Johnny. Good to hear things are looking up...except the flu part. Keep with the momentum, man! We're thinking of you out here.

20. SLAMIT

SLAMIT

Just wanted to see how thing were going???? what's the latest news?

I hope you get back on your feet and start making cool stuff again.

Eric