Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wyoming H.A.M.B.ers and (Montana,CO,SD and close by areas)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stutz, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Thats part of the reason that I was looking at the time. Kool Deadwood Nights suck and where really bad last year. I thought I will have a traditional show then to counter act their suckiness. Sounds good in my head.

2. Maybe 26th might be better then all together. Any more thoughts?

3. "really bad" is an understatement!

4. Yeah I will agree. I Just stayed Drunk the whole time to make up for the shit car show.

5. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

How about an old fat guy (and I'm a Vet!) from Ohio? I've been planning a road trip to Drummen, Montana to see a fellow Silhouettes member then on to Salmon, Idaho to hook up with a few more then on over to Sand Hallow, Idaho to hang out with more Silhouettes members in my '63 T-Bird. I use to live in Idaho and I want to go visit old car guys and traditional rods and kustoms cruise ins. Maybe I'll be able to get car guys from my home area and/or some of the guys from Montana or Idaho to meet me there?
    I was planning on heading out about mid -June and then head home in late July but I might be able to hang around until Aug. I'll check back here on this thread and see if I can make your run, sounds like fun.

6. Yeah that would be cool. I am kinda winging this thing as I have never done a show before but as it gets closer it will get better the more work i put it. I know there is help waiting in the wings from the south Wy boys and SD and MT boys. Even if it ends up just being a nice little gathering and BBQ it will be worth it.

7. Stutz, PM me, I have promoted concerts, mountainbike races and hotrod events. Simple is good, we should talk. Or, if you make it down this weekend, I will be in town for work on Sunday AM or will drive there Sat eve.

8. dsr_54

dsr_54

I agree with Tman simple is best. Of all the shows i went to last year the simple ones were the most fun. Had more time to talk to the other owners, oh ya and take pictures..... I like taking pictures......

9. Simple is definately the plan, I think we will do a one BBQ/potluck, gathering, and try and get some entertainment. either the 20/21 of august or the 27/28th. the night before anyone that wants to will be welcome to a party at my shop in Sheridan. An optional morning cruise the next day. i will also have a couple of pinstripers so if anyone wants striping done, as well as Ill do some awards and have some shits&giggles games. Basically one big get2gether to talk cars and look over everyones shit. nothing to organized. Prenotification so we can plan for whos coming.

10. Odds are the 54 will be gone by then so I would be in the daily.

11. what is it? this daily driver you speak of

12. Nothing but a Ranger.

13. oh well nothing wrong with that i suppose as long as you make it over. whats happening with your 54

14. Looking to sell the thing.

15. amphicar

amphicar
    BANNED

Any water nearby? so I can bring my Amphicar and go for a swim? I go to Glendo almost every year since 1965 (when I was 4). The last few years I've brought my Amphi. A show in Wy is a great thing!

16. I'm trailering my shit up. My band can play for sure. but, we're a punk band, so our set will only be an hour at the very most. I know there's other bands in the greater Sheridan area though.

17. Dan

Dan

"I Just stayed Drunk the whole time "

ummm...I do that at good shows too, is that okay :)

18. yep!

19. Right on! ill see about getting some other bands too... But like I said we can pretty much just make it into a jam session if nessacary, with a BYOI...

20. theirs a pond right down here at my store you can float around in. that would be pretty cool to see. it used to have paddle boats in it

21. dsr_54

dsr_54

Amphicar now thats cool..............

22. amphicar

amphicar
    BANNED

Thanks! I have to agree! ;) This is my car at Glendo res...

Attached Files:

23. I think you and I are pretty good at that.

24. dsr_54

dsr_54

I like your plate....... A WHAT

25. Please bring that... that would rule!

26. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker
    from Wyoming

I can bring my oldsmobile submarine car and we can see if it will submerge.

27. dsr_54

dsr_54

Wouldn't be the first time I went fishing for a car or truck.

28. JAWS

JAWS

Trent, you still making it to Bonneville?

This show sounds interesting. I wish it was earlier like, July or something.

29. I wish it was earlier too, but I am still struggling to get everything together, as I am sure anyone who has built one from the ground up... its an M Fer

30. Bonneville is the only constant in this years travels! Pains me to miss the HAMB drags again but I want to see the Strange Days guys run on the Salt.