Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Has anyone heard from "Polisher"?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FuelFC, Mar 16, 2010.

1. ChromePlaterJosh

ChromePlaterJosh

My condolences, I had no idea. I am too new a member to have been able to look at his post about being sick.

I bought a couple bottles of his polish last year I think; good stuff.

If anyone is willing, I would love to have a copy of his polishing book. I bet I could learn something to make my work easier every day.

2. 5window

5window

I guess I have mixed feelings about this idea. I'd more or less expect my family would have other concerns and things to occupy their time than to sit down and update the variety of forums, online subscriptions,etc that I might belong to. On the other hand, it would be nice to be remembered by some of those one interacts with but who might not be close acquaintances. If you've ever helped settle an estate, it is usually an exhausting and long lasting PIA. And, I suspect, most of us are changing passwords, logins ,etc fairly frequently and would have to update our "ghoul file " as well.

Probably the best one could hope for would be to put any relevant information and contacts in a place your family could find it and then let them choose who, and when to notify folks.

3. FuelFC

FuelFC

4. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Hey FuelFC,

When I click on the link this is what I get:
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    Not sure why, just thought I'd let ya know...