Register now to get rid of these ads!

newbie from norcal

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by shockley_67, Mar 17, 2010.

1. shockley_67

shockley_67

hi everyone, i am from northern cali. been kinda hanging around and reading some posts for a few weeks and finally decided to join in on the fun. been into hot rods and anything with a motor for as long as i can remember. the first thing i can remember getting my attention was a drag boat a guy owned two blocks away i heard him fire it up and asked my dad to take me to see what was making all the noise,i was 4. i have been hooked on anything with a motor ever sense.
    while i was groing up i helped my dad build a T bucket and a 33 international p/u. my dads buddy had more hot rods then i can remember but the one that sticks out was a 41 willys when he got rid of it thier was a 392 hemi in it. that car was BADDDD.
    most recently we have been racing everything from karts to circle track cars and built a mini tubbed 62 nova with my son and now that he is off to college its time for me to build something for myself.
    sorry for the long post.

Scott......

2. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Welcome and good luck on your future project.

3. rustyhood

rustyhood

Scott, check out HAMB classifieds before you buy, some really great deals are always there. Welcome from Louisville Kentucky.

4. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

5. 62ironhead

62ironhead

Welcome from Indiana

6. Welcome from Nor Cal...just not as Nor as you!

7. 117harv

117harv

Welcome, from just over the HILL.

8. rayford

rayford
    from calhoun ga

welcome from Ga