Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old Hot Rod Cartoon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kerry67, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Kerry67

Kerry67

I see that a member here on the HAMB has this as his avatar. Does anyone remember this cartoon ? Any idea what it is called or if you can find it on a dvd ? I remember that he got his first tooth (a spark plug) and some other stuff as well......GREAT cartoon !

Attached Files:

2. Lostj

Lostj
    from Miami, FL

3. i thought it was from "suzie the little blue coupe" but now i remember the cab one to and your right

suzie the little blue coupe was one of my favotie cartoons when i was a kid and i allways like "the car of tommorrow"

4. My sister and I used to laugh til we cried at those people running from the wide bumpered car then going under the glass bottom.

5. Kerry67

Kerry67

Sweet ! I can't watch youtube here at work but I will be watching it tonight at home. I forgot about the Cab family. I just remember Jr. ripping around with his souped up motor.

6. Kerry67

Kerry67

I just read that it is from 1952. Makes it even cooler......I had no idea that it was that old. I also just read about Suzie the Little Blue Coupe Cartoon. That one sounds familiar but I am not sure if I have seen it. But it sounds familiar so I probably have.