Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs STOLEN PARTS: South of D/FW

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FuelFC, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuelFC

FuelFC

Hate to be somewhat vague but there is a reason for it, for now.

Notice and Reward: For the return and/or delivery of the person who has made off with 3 plus sets of BBC Aluminum Heads, SBC Manifold and Carbs, Blower (big one), Rods (really long) , at least 2 full sets of BBC way over pistons... Complete description of parts to follow when inventory is completed. None of the parts stolen are streetable or anywhere near offtrack suitable.

Message to thief. Dear FUCKSTICK, you made a grievious error. You can return everything to the proper place within 48 hours and save much personal...umm...anguish or bear the responsibility of your actions and walk away.

Message to anyone who might be approached to purchase these items: These parts are all set up for one combination you won't be able to use, are readily identifiable, and completely documented. So buying them and using them really is not advised unless you are going full tilt on kill.

We will gladly renumerate anyone if said thief approaches and you would like to help out.

A little juice will go back to the boss for the bandwidth usage as well.

Anyone with info PM me and we will go from there, thief too if you wish.

Thank you.

2. SHRUM

SHRUM

3. GREASEMONKEY72

GREASEMONKEY72

4. Had to be someone that knew you had them and where they were
    and where you were too.

5. FuelFC

FuelFC

Like I said they have 48 hours. Tick Tock...

6. we need to start cutting peoples hands off for stealing.

7. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Always sucks to hear about shit like this. Hope you get your stuff back!

8. kookee

kookee

Perhaps hands for first offense.

Going with other posters, sounds like someone that knew the parts were there. It could not be someone close, as they would know about their application specific use. Had any deliveries lately or friend of a friend stop by?

Good luck. Hate to see this happen to anyone.

9. FuelFC

FuelFC

Yeah "we know" that is the point.

Any help along the way even previous to the 48 hour deadline if "they" don't see fit to "fix" the situation will be compensated.

And like CrimeStoppers "you can remain anonymous".

10. Big Tony

Big Tony

Were these taken from here in Flower Mound.? I will keep my eyes and ears open and if I find them I hand deliver them to you... then walk away with no questions... Damn thiefs.... I have always been an advocate for bringing back public hangings

11. Elrod

Elrod

You don't think some crack head took them for scrap do you? As in there is a chance that the stuff could get melted down or something. That would be freaking insane.

12. mikeco

mikeco
    from virginia

Good luck with the parts. Sounds to me like you know who did it & are giving them a chance to return the stuff.

13. FuelFC

FuelFC

Tony Thanks! No not Flower Mound. The general area straight south of I-20 about 20 minutes. Trying to keep this from pin pointing to much while allowing the thief to save hide so to speak. ;).

If it goes past 48 hours well I cannot be responsible for outcomes.

Elrod quite possible he err...I mean they might be. And I hope like hell for his...err I mean their sake that did not happen. I am pretty sure the scrap yard would have been suspicious of sadi items.

All were fresh ready to run or new. And very high dollar items. and oddball to boot. Honestly can't anybody run them at the track even with out the tune up book. Which by the way Mr/Ms. Thief you left behind and that has been relocated to a safe place.

We're talking over $75K in parts minimum. This will get the perp about 1-15 "hard" hehehe time in Huntsville stuff. Prints have been pulled and PoPo ready to pull strings if they get the call.

"Whomever" (cough cough) you are, you picked on the wrong crowd this time.

Less than 45 hours on the countdown clock...tick tock tick tock...

And for those who might like some seed money you know where to contact me.

14. FuelFC

FuelFC

Mike I am trying before the "group" goes out looking. And we are greasing the skids with cash to help put a little more heat on the deal.

Like to just get everything back and send a message to person. If not, one party is ready to expend "any effort" neccessary to get them back.

15. AllSteel36

AllSteel36
    from California

The real pisser is it appears to be a HAMB'er.

16. SHRUM

SHRUM

Damn, you got me tuning in like the lotto numbers are being called. You better let us know the ending.

17. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Although, for the most part, we're all a fine group, being a HAMBER does not make everyone "golden". Hope you get your stuff back. Stu

18. Shanita

Shanita
    from Dallas

Im about 15 min. south of I 20, so whoever in the Waxahachie Red Oak area it may be im close by for some smackdown.

19. FuelFC

FuelFC

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE ever said it was a HAMB'r.

I am asking for help from the HAMB

I'll be pissed if it is but that will take care of itself.

It may be possible, but I doubt the one(s) involved are. This is posted here and a few other places as well.

20. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Btt for a fellow Hamber THEIVES SUCK.
    Texas justice brother if you catch the fuckers.

21. Any info yet? This is like "First 48"!

22. moses

moses

any cameras in the area...jeffrey

23. 75k:eek: OMFG I what I would do if I caught someone......regardless, I really hope you get your stuff back and all this talk of how weird the parts are has really got me curious as to what you are up too...... I know that's probably classified.;)

24. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Damn, being the victim of a big scale theft (bigger than this one) I see that my call for hand removal is finally catching on. Hitchhiker, thanks for joining up (and in Magnificant Seven dialog, "now we are two" and so forth to seven). I firmly believe that a public punishment is the best thing for thieves. If it's going to be hanging, beheading, or hand removal it would be best administered in public. The impact would do more than any prision sentence to put crime on the decline. Barbaric?........ yup. Effective?...................lets try it and find out............nothing we've tried so far has done the job.

Frank

25. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

If I ever catch anyone stealing from my shop, they better be "Faster than a speeding bullet" I'm in Red Oak and will keep an eye open and an ear listening.

26. I hope you get your stuff back thieves suck ass. But don't fool yourself into thinking that they cant use these parts. they use that shit to trade for stuff they actually can use and let the next guy who buys the stolen stuff figure it out that they cant use them

27. 35ratbstr

35ratbstr
    from Colorado

Too the top to keep it up front! I have a sneeky hunch this is pretty serious and that someone knows that someone did with someones stuff.:cool:

Cutting hands off, Lynching, burned at the stake; those are all good ideas. The problem is our bleeding heart society won't let it happen. People say i am hard core, but if you don't steal or break the law than you don't have too worry about it!;)

Good Luckand bring'um to justice

28. Mac_55

Mac_55

Ive got alot of abandoned wells up in these parts , along with a few old forgotten about coal mine shafts , Im sure theres room for a thief if you need a place to dump your garbage ha ha ha.

29. Scrap is up and a lot of people who scrap stuff tend to be idiots. I would call around and put the APB out just to be sure. I mean $75K worth of parts, guys who want that kind of stuff and will pay money for it don't usually buy it out of the back of a pickup at a swap meet, if it's too cheap they'll know something's up with it. You'd almost have to be dumb to steal it to try to sell to someone.

30. Mac_55

Mac_55

Exaclty , it would be like a fella stealing a car from the city police and trying to sell it to the county cops . I cant see anyone going to look at these parts and not seriously bragging about thier score . and they still probably wont know what they have . Somebodys has got to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.