Register now to get rid of these ads!

AZ hambers...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 3blapcam, Dec 16, 2004.

1. 3blapcam

3blapcam

What's going on in the Phoenix/Tempe/Scottsdale area for New Years Eve? I'll be out there the last week of this month, what's going on?

I usually hit up the Scottsdale car show on Saturdays. Does the other show up by Go Kat Go still carry on?

2. DrJ

DrJ

Smash Mouth is playing at the Tempe Fiesta Bowl Block Party.
    http://www.tostitosfiestabowl.com/events/block.html

If ya want to get there around 2:00PM and just hang out you can avoid the admission price.... [​IMG]

It's a great place for people watching too! [​IMG]

3. Mike

Mike

There is a cruise night on Friday's at 35th Av and Northern, NW corner in the Goodwill parking lot. A lot of HAMB folks show up for that one.

FYI- Go Kat Go has moved to a new location, they are now on 7th street, just north of Camelback on the west side of the road.

4. 3blapcam

3blapcam

[ QUOTE ]
    Go Kat Go has moved to a new location, they are now on 7th street, just north of Camelback on the west side of the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't know that... I'll have to swing by the new store and check it out.

I'll try and check out the Friday night cruise, but think I am going to have to pass on the Smashmouth concert. ...Thanks though [​IMG].

5. Flat Broke

Flat Broke

That reminds me 3blap....I need to return your best of Smashmouth CD

6. 3blapcam

3blapcam

I forgot all about that... I guess that's what happens when you drink a case of the Star with your "friends" [​IMG]

7. Kooter

Kooter
    from Burbank

3blapcam said i could jump on the back of this post, related to his trip to Phoenix. He may be doing a travel trailer relay for me from Austin to Phoenix, (Mesa area.) Are there any Hambers in the area that would have room to store a 22' trailer for a couple days until i can come out from LA to pick it up? The dates are around the 27th and 28th of this month. I think he's getting there a few days earlier and the trailer would have to stay till around new years. Maybe he can clear up the exact dates it would need to be stored.
    thanks in advance
    jon

8. Kooter

Kooter
    from Burbank

BTT
    any AZ hambers out there who could help?
    Kooter

9. Glen

Glen

What kind of trailer is it? A flatbed or RV style?