Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looking for a pedal assembly.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wizzard23, Feb 28, 2010.

1. wizzard23

wizzard23

Who is making a firewall mounted brake pedal assembly like the old Ansens? I bought one probably in the late eighties from Speedway that bolted up to an early Ford mc, but they're not listed in they're catalog anymore nor have I found them anywhere else. The current project is using a 2 bolt GM mc. This would be a single pedal assembly for use with an auto trans. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. DD COOPMAN

DD COOPMAN

Go to www.luckys-speed-shop.com One of the most beautiful pedal assemblies you'll ever see. It could be made to work with one pedal. DD

3. nutajunka

nutajunka

What kind of car or truck is it going in?

4. GasserDave

GasserDave
    from Sin City

Check out Moon eyes..They have some cool stuff...

5. Take one out of a GM van. The 97-up are designed so the pedal is to the left of the column, the 96-back go to the right, both are compact, easily adapted and cheap.

6. wizzard23

wizzard23

Steel '27 t roadster, shop built chassis, 348, turbo 350. Thanks for the replies.:D

7. wizzard23

wizzard23

Would this be the full size van?

8. Full size van. I have a '99 assembly out and have some photos if you want to see one, the '96 back looks similar, just the pedal arm is shaped different. You could probably swap other GM pedals on it, too.

Most of your car pedal hangars come back and are tied into the steering column bolts, the van one is just a little box shaped unit that bolts on the firewall and has the standard GM pattern for a booster or master. Once it's up under the dash, no one's going to know what it came out of, so...

9. wizzard23

wizzard23

Thanks Rusty! Thats the kind of info i'm lookin' for. I'll check this out.

10. titus

titus

11. Damn Jeff, that is nice at any price. I like the stop you put in it. Can you get the arms straight w/o a bend?

12. wizzard23

wizzard23

13. I actually ran this one on eBay a couple times for $25, no takers. Was hoping it would get a bunch of bids and I'd go get some more of them.

Attached Files:

14. wizzard23

wizzard23

15. skidsteer

skidsteer

I sent you a PM.

16. titus

titus

all of em are bent at the moment but well probably be doing a run shortly

whoops, didnt read your original post all the way thru, we plan on doing a single master set up for ford 3 bolt and chev 2 bolt.

JEFF