Register now to get rid of these ads!

Noob Gearhead

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 57Yblock, Feb 28, 2010.

1. 57Yblock

57Yblock
    from California

Just signed on. Retired Ford tech from the Bay Area with a longtime Galaxie addiction. Same thing for Y blocks. I have owned probably 15 pre-67 Galaxies since I was young mostly with FE motors. Not a racer but more lowrider/performance/ handling, etc. for the street. Currently driving and modifying a low mileage 65 Galaxie 2drHdtp FE originally purchased new in Tracy, Ca. Also starting a rebuild of a black 57 Tbird I have owned for 12 years. The engine will be the original 312 Yblock with an Edelbrock 573 and 94's, Sandersons, some dress up stuff from John Mummert. It has Torque Thrust D's and Michelin black walls on it now and a Granada disc brake swap is on the list too. Going to the March Meet if it doesn't rain.

Mark

2. GasserDave

GasserDave
    from Sin City

We are simple creatures, we like pictures....Welcome from Vegas.

3. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands!

4. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

I friend of mine is completing a 64 Galaxie 390 wagon. Cool Ford for sure. Welcome aboard from Maryland.........

5. PokerStogey

PokerStogey

Welcome to the HAMB... enjoy!

6. yblock32

yblock32
    from Australia
    1. Cranksters

Welcome from Australia . Good to see another y-block owner on here................David

7. Very cool...best of luck to you and the car!I used to know a guy that goes by J.C here in Minnesota.I guess he lives for these engines.

8. william.ali.kay

william.ali.kay
    from Milwaukee

Welcome from Milwaukee Wisconsin.