Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Indy Road Rockets World Of Wheels 2010

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ClayMart, Feb 14, 2010.

1. maccustom

maccustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for including a picture of my Ranchero!

2. Ol Deuce

Ol Deuce
    from Mt. U.S.A.

This Merc. is a sleeper.Cool Car

3. The blown Ardun was incredible. But I was surprised at how much time I spent looking at this Buick mill.

[​IMG]

It was just all business. No bling, no chrome. But what kind of stumped me was the cast aluminum piece connecting the airhorns of both carbs. Was it seperate from the stacks? Some kind of an adapter for a scoop or air cleaner? Don't recall ever seeing anything like that before. :confused:

4. rooman

rooman

I guess that you won't see anything like that elsewhere because Joey made it himself. If is actually (dare I say it?) billet that Joey machined up and then beat all the corners off to give it a cast look. The pitman arm is a sprint car piece that got the same treatment.
    Joey is a former sprint car shoe who does awesome work--call him at 513 312 0408 if you need some cool retro stuff. Don't be misled by the Cincy phone number--he is in Brownsburg, IN

Roo

5. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

The Road Rocket show was great.

A lot of you probably already saw my pics, but I thought I would post them here too. Go to my fotki link below. Go to the "Various Car Show & Events" folder and then check out both the "1962 Autorama" and the "2010 World of Wheels" folders. Great rods and customs in both locations this year.

About 500 photos to keep you busy...

Great event in the middle of our cold winter!

6. Jim-Bob

Jim-Bob

C'mon Al, would I steer you wrong???