Register now to get rid of these ads!

I need help with getting tx title

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by falcongasser, Feb 16, 2010.

1. falcongasser

falcongasser
    from denton

I have two cars that need titles. How do i go about getting a title in texas. I know both cars are clean not stolen have been in my dads back yard for like 10 years help me out guys thanks

2. Donnda

Donnda

Call Rich Romero a HAMBer that specializes in this problem 909 821 0262

3. Bob Dobolina

Bob Dobolina

you're gonna have to do a bonded title, unless the cars were registered in your name, or your dads. Out of state titles will raise a huge red flag at dmv these days.

4. panic

panic

I know both cars are clean not stolen have been in my dads back yard for like 10 years

And you know they weren't stolen 11 years ago and left there, titles used to sell other cars, outstanding liens, parking tickets...how?

5. falcongasser

falcongasser
    from denton

Dad had the titles to them but lost them when he moved

6. ChevyDevil

ChevyDevil

Dad had the same problem with a 57 Belair he bought back in 85/86. He ended up having to go to the DMV and they helped him out. $25 bucks and some paperwork plus something from the guy he bought it from. We joke it cost have of what he paid for the car to get the title. Call or go to the DMV and ask what you need to do.

7. Have your Dad go to your local tax office and file for a lost title.....if you say they are clean...