Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Indy motorama at "19 degrees"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GMC BUBBA, Feb 11, 2010.

1. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]MOTORAMA 1962 HERE WE COME......................

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  2. mogara

mogara

Awesome! I'll see you guys on Saturday!

3. Crestliner

Crestliner

Nice ride, might be a little squirrely on snow.

4. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

Nice Kit Trailer. Are the rear fenders steel? What does that big winged decal say?

5. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Remember the old Yardbird's tune, "Mr. you're a better man than I" Have fun. Gary

6. Oilcan Harry

Oilcan Harry
    from INDY

I'll be there, at least part time, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I missed it last year, I was sick, but I've got the slide projector tuned up for the Stout Field Drags slide show. Stop by and visit. See color slides of mid fifties drag racing in Indy before Raceway Park was built.

7. See you guys in a couple of hours.

8. wicked man..I'm buying that from you one day (to keep the simple t company)
    have a ball jim, simple T's headed to the sacramento autorama drive-in the next saturday after.

9. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

SOME MORE.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. My Junk ain't go'in this time around--Miss Patty will have to wheel me to the show!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  11. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Have fun boys! Wish I could go but I've got kitchen cabinets to hang this weekend. See ya when the snow melts. xoxoxo

12. GMC BUBBA

GMC BUBBA
    Member Emeritus

No they are fiberglass made off the orginal mold just like the orginal ones. George Wilkerson at teardrop parts has them made up.
    The wing decal is a decal we have made in indy that has our name and 1947 Teardrop on it.
    I had it made up when i first towed this trailer with my 56 VW Bug ( oval window) and couldnt see the trailer in the mirror. It was just a large shiney spot.. Weird when ya cant tell if its going up and down or side to side , the decal gives me a reference as well as tell people what this little shinny thing is.

13. indy rat rodder

indy rat rodder

Going Friday night.My 9 year old wants to go on Sunday.He wants to take Brenda Song a valentine and maybe get a picture.Anybody willing to get a autograph for me?

14. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Great pics!!!

Can't wait to get there this weekend. No car this time, but anxious to get in out of the cold and check out some old stuff...

15. I sure am thankful we had the weekend we had to get in and out of the show compared to the last couple days of crapola. :D

16. ChevyDevil

ChevyDevil

We really enjoyed the slide show and all the cars! Dad and I swung by Saturday. Thanks for sharing them!