Register now to get rid of these ads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 59 brook, Jan 28, 2010.

1. 59 brook

59 brook

thought i would get a good afternoon to work on the wagon but on the way home some older lady hit my truck . when she gets out she starts to act all rude and stuff saying how if you run your bussiness like you drive i would never use your company. but i maintain my cool and don't respond. them she wants my license but doesn't wanna provide her's so i say let's just wait for the police. officer comes out listens to what we both say and proceeds to write her a ticket for failure to yield $165 fine and points on her license. guess she shoulda thought a little before she acted so snobby. sure felt good to see her get that ticket after she was so rude to me. don't know how i didnt bust out laughing when she got her ticket. good thing is no one was hurt

2. ngafreeride

ngafreeride
    BANNED
    from Georgia

justice is served :D

3. jasone

jasone

Never ending supply of shitty people in the world. I'm glad for you that she got the shit end of the deal...she has to pay her ticket and her insurance has to cover your damages.

4. Ghost28

Ghost28

Had a guy pull out from a side street, years back. He cut across 3 lanes of traffic right in front of me. I caught him with my front fender passenger side, the impact swung the rear back quarter panel, towards his rear quarter, this impact spun me around in the opposite direction traffic and I got hit by a 55 chevy wagon in the drivers side front fender. After it was all done, the only corner on my 65 malibu, that did not sustain damage, was the quarer panel on the drivers side. and it was the only one that had damage before the accident.
    Any way the old guy got out and started yelling at me.
    WHY'D DID YOU HIT ME. OVER AND OVER. I had to walk away. He also got the ticket.

5. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Good for you keeping your cool....glad your okay!

6. Good on you for taking the high road. That gal got what she deserved, and who would want her for a customer anyway?

7. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

Had a similar deal, parked my sons Elco illegally in front of moms house, the old guy across the street backed out and into my door. Me and the old guy were cool working it out then a neighbor comes out and SHE starts bitchin how its my fault for parking illegally. So the police come out and the old guy wound up loosing his license for being to old? If the dumb bitch would have kept to herself the old guy could still be out crashing into people.

8. metalman

metalman

My brotherhad a lady slam the back of his truck while he was sitting at a red light. She jumped out and claimed it was his fault for being in her way! Of course she got a ticket but of course she didn't have any insurance. Kicker was she still took him to court for the damages to HER car. After rambling on for 15 minutes about mystic forces and such ( she claimed my brothers truck just appered in front of her a split second before the impact) the judge thru the case out and took away her license pending a phycic evaluation. Yeah, karma.

9. Captain Freedom

Captain Freedom
    from Upstate SC

Its nice nobody got hurt, but why did this stop you from working on your wagon?

10. 59 brook

59 brook

thanks for the kind words . i was on my home to undercoat the insides of the front fenders before i put them back on so i was hoping to catch some sunlight so i could see really good if i missed anything and didn't want the overspray inside the garage

11. magsnubby

magsnubby
    from Fresno,Ca

I was sitting at a red light in my then fairly new 1973 OT Mobile when a lady slammed into my car. After the cops took my statement and asked her for her version of what happened she said "He stopped in front of me." Her insurance paid to fix my car.

12. RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford

^ haha thats good. some cops are asswipes though.

hope everyone stays safe and keep their rides even safer out there.