Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my Dad today.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mudslinger, Jan 3, 2010.

1. My condolences to you and your family. I lost mine at the end of July 2004 and I still can't believe he's gone, he was only 58. I still think about him every day. I just thank God for the time I had him. It's incredable how different my world looks since he passed. Most everyone will hurt for you, some of us hurt with you. God bless

2. Scott

Scott

Sorry for your loss

3. Flipper

Flipper
    from Kentucky

Sorry for your loss. I don't look forward to the day my dad passes.

4. CruZer

CruZer

Mine died at 69 years old in 1978. He had 4 lousy years of retirement after doing manual labor from age 12 until he was 65. Then cancer got him and made his last four years rough,too.
    Keep him in your thoughts. I think of my old man every day.

5. recks

recks
    from oceanside

i am very sorry to hear about your loss...i will say a prayer for you and your family.

6. wild willey

wild willey

My prayers go out to ya!! Sincere condolenses to you.You father will always be with you though .... in one way or another. God bless.

7. pappatyrone

pappatyrone

So very sorry. I lost my dad almost 40 years ago, and still think of him every day. Just try to remember all the good times.

8. So sorry for your loss, he is in Hot rod Heaven now. I am heading over to the GNRS this weekend with my Dad, I am looking forward to it and I treasure all the time we have left!!!
    Remember the good times!!

9. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

So sorry to hear about losing your Father. I lost my Dad in 85 to parkinson's. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Remember the good times. Lippy

10. nick28

nick28
    from Kentucky

Sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family.

11. HeyitsAaron

HeyitsAaron
    from Long Beach

My deepest condolences to you. R.I.P.

12. He is watching over you! Deepest simpathy to you and your family. It is a sad time indeed, Hang in there man.

13. Tim Cowan

Tim Cowan

Sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. Mine left twenty years ago and I know he is still watching over my shoulder. You were both blessed to have each other for pass years....TIM

14. Do Good Jr.

Do Good Jr.
    from texas

I know how you feel. I lost my dad last march after fighting lung cancer. I got to be with him till the end. It is the hardest thing, watching someone you love slip away and there is nothing you can. the only comforting thing about them not being here is knowing that they are not suffering anymore. My dearest sympathy in your time of loss.

15. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Prayers from Indiana. Been almost 10 years since I lost mine and I still think about him almost every day. Take care.

16. orange52

orange52

I'm sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you.

17. Lucky3

Lucky3

Hang in there as it's all in our makers hands now !

God Speed to your DAD !

Our thoughts and prayers are with you tonight.....

18. John Stimac

John Stimac

Grieving is good. Sorry He's gone from you. There's not a day I dont think about my father. He was my best friend besides being my Dad. He is still with me in all the things I do, and the moves I make.

19. kenseth17

kenseth17

So Sorry to hear the terrible news. My sincerest condolences go out to you and your family.

I lost my dad on fathers day '08 after a year fight with cancer. He was 62. SO I know how much it hurts, and I still think of my dad often.

20. temper_mental

temper_mental
    from Texas

Sorry for your loss RIP

21. The37Kid

The37Kid

Thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.

22. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

My condolences sir.
    One of my biggest fears.
    Stay strong buddy.

1shot.

23. uniquecoaches

uniquecoaches

I am so sorry over the lost of your Father. This is one of the things I am not looking forward to as my Father is my best friend and is getting up there in the years. I have sat down and times and tried to imagine the pain of losing my Father and I still cannot imagine the pain you are going through. I am not much of a praying man,but I will ask God to send you some comfort and rest.

24. dertybert

dertybert
    from Wichita KS

Me & Derwood (HAMBer) lost ours on Thanksgiving. I'm sending best wishes for you and your family. Chin up Buckaroo.

25. vinmanr2d2

vinmanr2d2
    from new jersey

Sorry bro, thoughts are with you !
    VALENTINES DAY WILL BE 2 YEARS SINCE WE LOST MY OL'MAN...... IT'S TOUGH AS HE WAS ONLY 61 . NOT A MOMENT GOES BY I DON'T THINK OF HIM. BE TOUGH BRO.

26. dawg

dawg

losing a parent is a hard thing, it's almost like a part of you dies with them, keep all the good memories close in your heart and forget the rest, he will always be with you...

27. TAYLOR

TAYLOR
    from DALLAS,GA.

Sorry for your loss

28. shane2290

shane2290
    from toronto

Sorry for your loss from all of us here in the north

29. rustyhood

rustyhood

So sorry to hear the loss of your dad, Lost mine 14 yrs. ago. I may not see him physically....but I see him through my eyes on most everything I do. My dad taught me alot and that will keep his memory alive. Our Prayers to you and your family.

30. greazhonkey

greazhonkey

I feel for you. I lost my Dad 15 years ago and I still miss the ornery old bastard