Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chrome plater in Tennessee, any good?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by no6, Jan 23, 2010.

1. I met the owner of S&H Chrome Plating and Powder Coating from Madison Tennessee at fall Carlisle, he and his wife are real nice folks. I need to get my front radius rods done and a few small items. I was wondering if anyone has used them and how is their quality of work and are they reasonable? Any imput is greatly appreciated.

2. cheezwiz

cheezwiz

Yup, I've used them alot. Reasonable as chrome goes, still not cheap but really good people to work with !! TWO THUMBS UP !!

3. Anyone else?

4. 021k26rr

021k26rr
    from TN

They have done sum parts for my 54.They are not cheap,but ,u get what u pay for.The work is excellent and they stand behind 100 percent.

5. ratster

ratster

do you have a number for them?

6. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

Iv'e used Dan's polishing and plating in Adamsville Tenn, I was very pleased with his work, turn around, & pricing. Heres the link:
    http://www.danspolishingandchrome.com/
    Good luck,
    Billy

7. 5Wcoupe

5Wcoupe
    from L.A., Ca.

The best way to find a good plater is to bring them some front radius rods and a few small items and see how they do. Seriously, bring in a small order of clean or new parts like that, get an est. for $ and turnaround time and see how they do. If they do good, bring more stuff.

8. I'm not familiar S & H Chrome but have recently got my pieces back from Advanced Plating in Nashville,Tennessee and they look great!

Before,,

[​IMG]

After,,

[​IMG]

And as someone else said,,not cheap but you get what you pay for.HRP

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  9. wkends

wkends
    from Kentucky

Cheap and Chrome are two words that don't go together! Or at least good chrome.

10. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

I met them as well but could never get a return phone call not sure if they were busy or not. Did want to send my stuff if I could not get a return call. That was over a year ago.

11. S & H is very good quality,,,,,and not cheap,,, but beautiful work.

Tommy