Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wyoming H.A.M.B.ers and (Montana,CO,SD and close by areas)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stutz, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Anyone who is in the Great State of Wyoming, or is close by, (Billings, Fort Collins, SD, ID, and the like) please join the Wyo H.A.M.B.ers Social Group. We are hoping to organize a show with a more traditional style. And as spread out as we are up here it never hurts to have a little support system.

Thanks

Stutz

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?groupid=281

2. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

What kind of show...indoor, rod run, and where...???

R-

3. Hoping to set up rod run as well as a music/traditional car show in Sheridan. I run a convenience store/ Liquor store that is soon to expand with a pub/grill and our lot is big enough for a pretty sweet little get together. Outside so prolly spring or summer. Sheridan is a beautiful place and having a cruise in this location is ideal. But we haven't set anything into stone yet so I am hoping to get some support/ideas/network establish to pull it together.

4. My store and clothing company with provide alot of the sponsorship (i.e. location, man power, ect.)

5. I have family in Cody - does that count? :D

6. why not, ahah.

7. I'd cruise over to Sheridan for a show if I was up there.

8. the hardest part will be getting people to come to it

9. drag_punk

drag_punk

very cool, I'm in Laramie. Sheridan would be a nice place for that.

10. If we can round up the troops on the southern front, the northern wyo peps and get the southern montana boys (Billings, Miles City, Bozemen) we could probably have a pretty decent showing.

11. Just saw this. Sounds like a good idea.

12. Just got a ROUGH outline of the event plan for next year. Join Wyoming H.A.M.B.ers if your in the area. I need your help.

13. ill be there

14. How'd I miss this thread? I'm bringin' all the meth sick, shit pants, whitetrash, scraggly ass bitches up to Sheridan from the Rock. Yeeeeeeah! Get ready.

15. ROBERT JAM

ROBERT JAM

Keep me posted.I'm in Red Lodge Mt

16. guess im riding with crashnburns

17. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker
    from Wyoming

Very interesting.

18. Shit pants?

19. You're taking a car load too. We're gonna transplant some of them up north. So our friends up there can enjoy them as well. It will be like a gift.

20. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker
    from Wyoming

Truly a gift that keeps on giving year round, and a good passtime for all to enjoy. It will truly be a great year for our freinds from the north.

21. Yeah, herpes the gift that keeps on giving. Don't stress we have aquired our far share of toofless degenerate trailer queens, oozing with chemicals from the kitchen cabinet to make those lovely meth potions. they travel. I've seen it.

22. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

I might cruise on up.

23. Please do, Ill keep everyone updated

24. So-cal Tex

So-cal Tex

Sounds like the strippers in Joplin at the HAMB drags..........Skanky women are always a big attraction.

Depending on the date I might cruise up with a few Denver HAMBERS, vaphead, the Kid, Whizbang, Aaron and Andy

25. nortonkel

nortonkel
    from colorado

I'am in for a Wyo cruise/show

26. 48MOPARCPE

48MOPARCPE

The Memorial weekend at Casper is in its 10th year. How about a swap meet?
    A lot going on this summer - - - -- so pick a time soon.

27. Yeah there are lots of cars shows everywhere... but in this area very few straight forward tradtional shows. We need one. Theres a show on july 4th in sheridan, but its just a lame local show with mazdas and jacked up trucks, and a brand new cop car. So the whole point is a real tradtional small show with the like minded folks... everyone loves cars, but not everyone love what we love.

28. Thats what we need to have this turn out the way it should. that would be awesome. I'll keep everyone updated.