Register now to get rid of these ads!

original nicky chevrolet flag ever seen one?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by big vic, Jan 6, 2010.

1. big vic

big vic
    from cary il

I have a flag from the original nicky chevrolet dealership,,,i know its from there because my friend at the time,,, gave it to me with a service dept shirt from his brother who worked there.... this was 1975 and the shirt is long gone but i have this flag,,, its a chicago flag blue and white,,,but instead of stars in the middle it says chevrolet i think it was a dealership flag made for all the chicago based dealers,,,but if i can get proof that they were actually on site at nicky and i got proof this came from there cause i gotthe guy who gave it to me and he was a wrench so i know he`s been telling people for 40 years he used to work at nicky,,, any help finding proof of this will be appreciated,,,yes i intend on selling it not for the cash it wont be an auction,, but i know someone out there wants it for a better reason than just its worth something,,,if i can fimd me proof,,, than find someone who wants it,,,pictures to come

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  2. Kinda OT for here but contact Stefano at Nickey Chicago. He has the rights to the Nickey name and has former Nickey guys working for him. The Nickey company is alive & well, just not a Chevy dealership anymore. http://www.nickeychicago.net/

3. Stefano Bimbi is a cool guy. I've known him for a few years now and his resurrection of the Nickey name has become a labor of love. He'd probably love to have the flag, but even if you don't want to let go of it he'll gladly fill you in on the history.

4. ronnie tidwell

ronnie tidwell
    from odessa tx

go to dickharrell.com, they know, dick designed, built and drove for them, u will be talking to the daughter, they got a nickey discussion forum

5. Ha! Good luck there.