Register now to get rid of these ads!

******The New H.A.M.B. Calendar!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Hack Attack

Hack Attack

I now understand why it took so long to get them in......it must have been a couple thousand pounds of calenders that needed to get delivered.

They sure dont make calenders like they use to....

2. -Brent-

-Brent-

Cool... I'll be happy to replace the Street Rod calendar that'll be up in my office for the first week of January.

Nice job fellas.

What's this I hear of a deal? Have I been missing something all along when purchasing Jalopy Journal / HAMB stuff?

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

no clue! but just to letcha know, i havent heard from ryan on the trip down the strip! he must be busy!!!:D:p

4. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ahh...yeah, i didnt even know how much it was.....i dont drink enough i guess......:)

5. Half-Fast Motors

Half-Fast Motors

Just ordered mine......................is it here yet???

6. Hoptup Jalop

Hoptup Jalop

just ordered an extra copy too!! ;)

7. I just ordered mine. Thanks, Ryan!

8. Jarzenhotrods

Jarzenhotrods
    from .......

Guys these are really nice calendars and I am glad to be apart of them. Thanks again to Ryan and Chad.

9. Looks damm good Johnny, great work.

10. mike hamel

mike hamel

glad to of got my 34 5 window in there too! Check out the September month!

11. rustydeuce

rustydeuce

Great to see a Kiwi car featured in 'June'. Car owned by Pete Farrant. Superbly photgraphed by Tanalised (Al Morrow). Congrats Al.

12. tanalised

tanalised

Cheers Dale.
    I'm pretty proud of myself!
    AL

13. Just ordered one for myself. I can hardly wait to get it!

A big THANK YOU to Django for putting together another amazing calendar. I don't know how you could narrow it down to just fourteen photos. I went through the entire submission thread a few weeks ago and picked out my favorite photos, and could only get it down to 30 shots before it was to difficult to choose. Congratulations to all the H.A.M.B. members who made it the calendar.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  14. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Thanks everyone! Its definitely a labor of love. I really wanted to push the boundaries this year and I'm pretty stoked on the results. Payne, you're right, it was really hard this year. Probably the hardest yet, because I had so many good photos that simply would not work in this year's format. There was one particular person who submitted several in a series. I tried damn near everyone one, but it just wouldn't work. I agonized for a couple weeks before the final cut. I'd like to thank Johnnie for stepping up on the printing and especially Ryan and Marcie for taking on the hard part... shipping! :D

15. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Thanks, I just ordered 3 of them and saved some coin with my "Alliance Member" discount.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

16. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

Chad thanks for everything!!! Nice to see that my pic made it for May. Super stoaked to see it in there at all. Ryan thanks for getting this out even when you feel like shit.
    Jack

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  17. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Hey, I see one of my photos made it, do I get a free calender?? ~E

18. NORTH30FORD

NORTH30FORD

Just ordered two for the new year!

Thank you, Peter

19. 193257

Too excited to put in my discount. Hope I'm not too late. They just came out yesterday.

20. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Awesome!!!
    A big thanks to Ryan and everyone that helped pull this together...I can't wait to get it!!:D

21. Chad,
    you have excelled, even after trolling through the photo submissions you've excelled with some awesome photo's in a format that ROCKS...props to all involved in making it so special.

Cheers,

Drewfus:)

22. February is my pic!!!! YEEHAW!
    That's 32gal,studebakerDave,JustplainJ,and Draguns35,in my caravan,following me to Ventura for the Primer Nats.
    Gonna get mine REAL SOON!!!!

23. I'm in. Thanks, Ryan, for the hard work and the best site on the web.

24. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

Very cool to see my pic as an opening page. And thanks again to Mongo for helping crop the original submission.

25. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

Just want to clarify...the photo wasn't my own. I think the actual photographer was CyaNide or Stubby, or someone from their crew. I only submitted it. :)

26. mad-cad

mad-cad

Got me 2 of em,I too forgot to put in the discount code coz I was too excited when I ordered them.

27. Hoptup Jalop

Hoptup Jalop

Question is did any of your choices match what is in the calendar?....i did something similar and got only one right...:rolleyes:

28. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

29. Congratulations on making the calendar this year! Your photo that was chosen for the month of April, was one on my favorites.

I guessed five right that made it: April (Hoptup Jalop), May (Cheater Jack), June (tanalised), July (By: Joe Allocco, posted by ELD), and October (Chris Casny)

30. VonDust

VonDust

This years calendar is kick ass. I don't know how many pics were submitted, but it was crazy to see them all in the 'submission thread'... great pictures were left behind, and great pictures were chosen. Django, you did a great job and the way everything is arranged looks awesome. I ordered 3 and I am greatly pleased.