Register now to get rid of these ads!

Show off those Christmas gifts!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by freeflynstl, Dec 25, 2009.

1. zzford

zzford

No offense, but I'd take FOMOCO's gift over your truck.:eek:

2. cowboy.3d

cowboy.3d
    from Austin TX

She got stockings, i got a sore DICK!:eek:

3. TBone69

TBone69
    from NJ

No pics but my wife got me the "A Cobra in the Barn", cool book with a bunch of barn find stories and Eastwood gift certs.

Also received Home Depot gift cards, gotta spruce up the old garage, and much needed Starbucks gift card to fuel my caffeine habit.

4. greasemunkey

greasemunkey
    from katy, TX

hahaha...damn... someone else got what I put on my list!
    I got a shirt and a pair of jeans...only pair to my name without a huge hole in the crotch, and both have to go back... but the kids made out like bandits. You guys suck...

Happy New Years.

5. Vicious_Cycle

Vicious_Cycle

I got a brass skull.

[​IMG]

6. Leon

Leon

I got a new mill, and some tools for the woodshop.

Attached Files:

• Mill.JPG
      Mill.JPG
      File size:
      230.7 KB
      Views:
  7. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Looks to me like you got an abortion, but with a little work, you could have a nice little rod.

I got a set of hurst cheater slicks, and an empty craftsman toolbox. Now to find some tools.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  8. I got another lump of coal and a note from Santa.

Attached Files:

9. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Gee rub it in why dont you, I didnt get a thing. Serious.

10. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

I got a monster from the wife,as drawn by 'TooTall' Paul;

[​IMG]

and a set of Cody's Hurst Hambradials for the Kart,which both look and ride great;

[​IMG]

Paul

11. onlychevrolets

onlychevrolets

OK, I'm going to have to hate you now.

12. Bob Heine

Bob Heine

I buy what I need, when I need it for the car projects. If I had to wait for Christmas, I'd be in a permanent state of withdrawal. The family has held several interventions but I refuse to go to a new car dealer for rehab.

For Christmas this year I got hugs and kisses from all 9 of my grandkids - before they opened their presents. I got big smiles from the oldest five when they opened their little bags - fifty singles are always the right size. Probably sent the wrong message to the youngest with airsoft guns. Oldest granddaughter made me some fudge and the youngest gave me a painting (with most of the numbers covered).

Best present was being alive and well enough to enjoy another family get together. The fudge won't last long but the memories are forever (if not forever, at least until the Alz-something-or-other sets in). I really do love being above ground!

13. I was better this year ?,,:eek: HRP

[​IMG]

14. woodhawg

woodhawg
    1. S.F.C.C.

Got a hydraulic engine puller so I will not have to use the tractor lift any more. Much appreciated.

15. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Santa didn't make a pass by my house this year,even though I was extremely good. Been like that for the last three years,but it's fine,I bought my ma a pair of slippers because that's all she wanted,and my little brother got hooked up,as well as my friends( I helped relay one gift,an 88 Suzuki tin top Samurai,for a friend that got it for her boyfriend who is one of my best friends,to offroad for Christmas),and I hooked a few other friends up. Didn't expect anything in return but smiles,and got those.

16. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I got my dad a spot at one of Gene Winfield's metalworking shops and he got me some body filler, a ratchet set, a pliers set, a pry bar set, and a very nice pneumatic angle grinder!

Oh, and I got a Pabst Blue Ribbon Bar lamp from my girlfriend... she's cool!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  17. I do not have any pictures of mine...but it's a matching pair. Just imagine what an empty stocking and wallet looks like!

18. Aside from getting to watch the boy open his loot, which is my best present.

My awesome wife and son backed up my 40th b-day present (a trip out to Bonneville for speed week) with a Welder! Been trying to get one for a while, but they came through.

Haven't gotten gifts like that in...well forever.

19. jasone

jasone

Let's see...Got my first welding helmet and gloves from my Ma and step-Pa, a crispy Ben Franklin from Pa and step-Ma, Family Guy DVDs Vol. 5, 6, & 7 from the wife and a gift card from a big book chain, barnes and noble, I think.

Always a good time watching my girls, 10 & 12, opening all the stuff they get and having one day that they aren't trying to rip each others eyes out. I think that being with family is what I get the most joy from. My sister and brothers and all their kids. Also grateful that I still have all my parents and that they are still young enough to enjoy all the hustle and bustle of the grandkids.

20. Left Turn

Left Turn
    Member Emeritus
    from Omaha, NE

Just gonna guess... You bought yourself a pair o' hooters didn't ya?

21. waynejell

waynejell
    from USA

I got me another Pie Air Cleaner for my Edmunds setup...now it's time to start the rebuild...:D

[​IMG]

22. Ford52PU

Ford52PU
    from PA

I shot my eye out!

23. Boozer

Boozer

I love my wife....she enables my addiction. she surprised me with a clarke blasting cabinet. Got it off craigslist, just barely used.

She also had some pin-up type pics taken for me...here's one of the PG ones... :)

THANKS HONEY!!!!

BG.jpg

Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
  24. rockable

rockable
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Got a two post Eagle Equipment car lift! Yea! No more getting up and down off creepers. My shoulders can't take it any more. :)

Finished installing the sucker today and it works great. Just what I needed.

25. Left Turn

Left Turn
    Member Emeritus
    from Omaha, NE

Your neck and back won't beable to take that car lift any more after a while.... I worked under one of those damn things for a week and told the Snap On guy to take it back... screwed with my neck, pain in the ass when you need to start a car or check something up top... definitly not a convience in my eyes... I'll keep my low lift, air jacks, stands and creepers...

26. gary9202

gary9202

picked me up a round the town picker up'er of sorts...
    1969 International Scout 800A pickup 4cyl 4x4

and also got a 1000 dollar shopping spree at Northern tools...bought me some shears, tube bender, metal shop saw, buffing motor with assortment of wheels, alot of small odds and ends for welding.

Attached Files:

27. concreteman

concreteman

Tim
    Thanks again for the early Christmas present (Old school spilt manifold)
    Chris

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

28. Gots me a 13" Mac book Pro for viewing the HAMB, Hot Rod Garages and a shit ton of other hot rod books, Dremel 400 Series, chocolate, Hot Wheels galore, and a bunch of other small shit mostly hot rod related.

29. HOLLYWQQD

HOLLYWQQD
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from central NY
    1. New York H.A.M.B.ers

i got the usual , gift cards , books , magazine subscriptions , way too much stuff , etc. etc.
    but my girlfriend , contacted scott fisk www.studio669.com and had him do a kustom illustration of my 59 kustom biscayne and my 71 custom built shovelhead . it came out killer and will look great with all the other hot rod /bike related art.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

30. unclerichard

unclerichard
    from Michigan

Got a set of wheel dollies and a new DA sander. Santa was on his game!!