Register now to get rid of these ads!

Christmas time at Baileigh......new contest?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BAILEIGH INC, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Hell,I'd be happy with any tools. All I have is one of those little black cased tool kits that you get from Autozone or Kragen for about $100. Yup,I'm a broke ass that makes due with what I have.

2. kaboom

kaboom
    from STL, Mo

36" Throat Powered Bead Roller would be the greatest present

3. 39 All Ford

39 All Ford
    from Benton AR

For me, a "reasonably priced" item for the contest would naturally be the good shrinker/stretcher with stand...

I really NEED one... :D

But then again, I pretty much "need" just about everything you guys make... :D

4. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Cold saw or the latest manual bender. So Santa Shane, is this going to be the Valentines giveaway contest now? Shall we call you Tool Cupid Shane? What other forum bumped the HAMB to second place? By the way, could you PM me or let us know the $ on that new manual tubing bender(050)? Die costs too?

5. Jalopy Jim

Jalopy Jim

Yea I'm saving up for a shrinker/ stretcher.
    I definatly will need one for my 28 Chevy project.

money I had went for my daily jalopy and to fix the heater in the wood shop.

6. axeman39

axeman39
    from Saco Maine

I would be happy with an old tree stump with a cove dug out of it and maybe a shot bag and some shaping hammers. Or an English wheel!

7. 51 Hemi J

51 Hemi J

CS-225M Cold Saw. I could really use one of these!!! Thanks Shane and Baileigh for your support of the HAMB.

8. Chopped 46 Ford

Chopped 46 Ford

Sheetmetal brake, cold saw, manual iron worker, throatless shears. Any or all would be awesome. I am putting money aside for these items right now, so a good constest win would make it happan all that much quicker. Hope this happens soon!!!

9. When does this thing end?

10. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Read ALL the posts guys...this never got off the ground.

This was posted from Shane Henderson: