Register now to get rid of these ads!

mad as all hell !!what some consider trash!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by "sickboy", Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "sickboy"

"sickboy"

on a side note just to hi-jack the thread a min just would like to say thanx for the support about being the "po-po" . actually was expecting to get bashed for that...

2. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey man, some cops ruin it for the rest.. I say good on ya for not having the aire of entitlement that a lot of cops have.. :) it's good to know your on our side!

3. Gator

Gator

Never heard of anybody getting so worked up over somebody elses 4 door Buick.

4. Anderson

Anderson

I stopped reading at "4 door" :rolleyes:

5. cwl52

cwl52
    BANNED

x2

i gave up after like 25 words

6. metal man

metal man

:D[QUOTE="sickboy";4648152]on a side note just to hi-jack the thread a min just would like to say thanx for the support about being the "po-po" . actually was expecting to get bashed for that...[/QUOTE]

It's easy to bash cops , but we have to remember they are the first we call when the shit hits the fan . I'm curious , about how old were Gomer and his buddy ?
    By the way , it was rather long , but the title sparked my interest . I didn't even notice the bad punctuation until someone whined .

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  7. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

[QUOTE="sickboy";4648152]on a side note just to hi-jack the thread a min just would like to say thanx for the support about being the "po-po" . actually was expecting to get bashed for that...[/QUOTE]

Nah, we'll just "bash" ya for your lack of paragraphs, punctuation, and capitalization.:D

8. PhoenixFear

PhoenixFear

[QUOTE="sickboy";4648152]on a side note just to hi-jack the thread a min just would like to say thanx for the support about being the "po-po" . actually was expecting to get bashed for that...[/QUOTE]
    The only cops I've had to deal with so far are the jerks... and I think the reason why is because the good cops have better things to do, usually a cop would have to find a good reason to pull me over.
    Onto the story, I would've been mad too, seems that everyone is scrapping everything these days. A similar story is told on the Performance Years place, guys hearing of worthy engines and parts, cars being scrapped.

9. Sounds like those two were brain donors!

10. adam401

adam401

Nah, the engine from that 4 door is in their freshly chopped, rock solid 2 door.

11. plym49

plym49
    from Earth

Tell you one thing, the OP sounds like a stand up guy. More cops should be like him and for that matter, more people should be like him. Not enough stand up people around anymore.

12. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

13. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

you guys worry about something being scrapped now, there were a lot of things scrapped during the big war. they had scrap drives and everyone gladly gave.
    last time i talked to my son,the war was still going on and he still needs bullets..if he runs out....i'll push all my junk downtown and give it away.
    now what were we talking about????

14. Bigchuck

Bigchuck
    from Austin, TX

Yeahspellin&punctuationisforpussyssoisspacesbetweenword:pohyeahsaveoldcars

15. Rooney00

Rooney00

Agreed!

16. 333 Half Evil

333 Half Evil

Dude, why didn't ya shoot out the tires on the tow dolly or thier truck? By the time they could have got them changed you could have baked up Barney and came back to save that buick....come on, you are a cop.....who would they have called!!? Damn, what do they teach you guys in police academy? Oh wait...you said you work part time as a cop....SORRY.

17. ChevyRat

ChevyRat

I know - lets have a spelling contest!!

18. bcook07

bcook07
    from Illinois

i really hate scrap people. i understand scrapping some things. i have scrapped junk cars but god i know a guy who just told me about the 4 flatheads he hauled off for a guy.

19. Hyway Hauler

Hyway Hauler

You should have arrested them both for posession of stolen property...you know, cause the car had no title...

20. brocluno

brocluno

I'd be telling the scrappers to post any HAMB friendly cars they get for a week before they crush them. They might get better than scrap prices so everybody makes out :)

I like the "officers" writing - kinda e e cummings sort of new middle kingdom sort of a thing :)

21. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

this is why i have a running add on craigslist and local papers"i buy old cars 1972 and older" gives them a choice.

22. LowFat48

LowFat48

you should print out your original post , next time you see some scrappers make them read it , they`ll be so dazed they`ll turn the car over to you.

23. 53sled

53sled
    from KCMO

Junker mentality cannot be reasoned with. Usually associated with meth anyhow.

And by the way, there are two p's in scrapping, scrapper unless you are talking about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Which bottom feeders do.

24. Yeah the attitude portrayed makes me hope he goes elsewhere. To new to spout off. Referencing the guy "tired" of the HAMB after a minute of being here.

To the Original Poster, I can think of about a half-dozen California vehicle codes that would have grounded them in their tracks. How old are the REAR tires on the old 4-dr? Whats the weight rating of the tow-dolly? How much wait is your tow vehicle registered to pull? Do you have full tow lights? Is this vehicle yours? Where did you get it? Lots of other questions that would not be over the line but would make the car stay in place. Your a stand-up fella by not messing with them more because you may have been bashed on here had you turned into the normal "COP". Wish you coulda saved it or at least parts of it.-Weeks

-Weeks

25. The37Kid

The37Kid

This is one time I'll backup the Grammar Police!:)

26. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

WTF is wrong with people. they are doing it for money, and when you offer them some they say no. stupid fuckers.

and for the guys who thingk a 4 door is only for parts to a 2 door... you come in a close second on the Gomer list.

a scrapper I know brought me a Moon gas pedal a while back. I sold it on ebay for like 40 or 50 bucks and gave it all to him. he was happier than shit.

now I'm just waiting for him to bring me a vintage cross ram or some halibrands

27. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

The moon is; in Third Quarter, 49% of Full................

28. DirtyWoody28

DirtyWoody28

thats rediculous, what a turd!!

My buddy bought a 54 desoto firedome from the local pick&pull for like $500 it was in the crusher line. He took a loss on the car but this kid a couple streets over was looking to build a rat rod and is now the proud owner, and this thing was almost worthless!!! So your right SOMEBODY wants it.

29. fast30coupe

fast30coupe
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Illinois

I woulda shot both those dumb mothers or spent my time trying to ask them where they got the car and why thrs no title. What ass holes here i am having a hard time scrapping a junk 350 block sitting in the corner of my garage

30. RichG

RichG

People just love to bash cops...right until they need their ass pulled out of the fire, then "Oh gosh officer, am I ever so glad to see you!". Asshats. I've got friends and family that do your job, and I'm telling you right now, if I had to put up with the crap that you guys do: by myself, I'd make the LAPD look like a cub scout meeting on ritalin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.