Register now to get rid of these ads!

What are the young bloods building?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by maxthunder, Sep 4, 2009.

1. fine29

fine29
    from Des Moines

Im 22 and here are mine.. the first one is one I painted for my uncle over the winter and the second sedan is the one I was building for myself while doing the body work on his.. the 56 is what I traded the rusty sedan for..

Attached Files:

2. mongo51

mongo51

slamed tudor your car is sick I checked it out a couple of times yesterday. Roy and Johnys cars always look good to.

3. cavistyle

cavistyle
    from baltimore

IM 22... i am building a 51 chevy sports coupe.

4. Did you heat the shop with the old wood from the Chevy?:eek: Nice wood stove.:D Bitchen project, my 18 year old nephew(youngrodder1929) started building a 29 Chev truck, but I found him a 33 Chev cab, that was much better shape. He's progressing along, very well too. Can't wait to follow along on his Caddy flathead build, for it.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  5. southpark

southpark
    BANNED

23, built cars for a living for about 4 years after highschool over 25 cars built. got a real good job right now managing a golf course so only playing in the shop like 20 hours a week during the summer, but all the time in the world in the winter.

currently in the shop.

53 chevy 2 door
    52 chevy truck
    29 model a ( restored)
    67 mustang (o/t)
    36 chevy ( to much billet though is o/t)
    2 bobbers

to lazy to go through all my cd's to post the pics most of the early ones were crazy looking cus i had more welding skils then a design skills LOL. the current custom im driving is the one on my avator.

6. PRO 48 fleetline

PRO 48 fleetline
    BANNED
    from ohio

48 Fleetline Pro Street custom!
    38 yrs old

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. FiddyEffie

FiddyEffie

i just turned 21, traded my 31 roadster pickup for this project...sometimes i think it was a dumb idea, but living in CO, i want to drive my toy as much as possible,

so i got the f-100. it has a malibu subframe, a MEAN 357 chebby witha gennie shifted th400. just got some cool 17" steelies for it and started welding in the frame notch earlier this evening to make way for the airride. the goal is to run high 13's low 14's in the quarter and lay runningboard on the way home....haha yeah, im young alright

Attached Files:

8. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Built the cad at 24 the chopped truck at 21 the 38 when I was 27. I started building my first car at 12, I'm 30 now and I feel like I'm 60.

Attached Files:

9. inliner54

inliner54

well i seem to be working on everyone elses car lately but when i get some time i play around with this.

[​IMG]

10. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

AWW come on wheels, don't be so hard on yourself.

11. Imperial Kustom

Imperial Kustom

I'm not in high skool, and probably too stupid for college, so I dunno how well I fit in. Anyway, I built my '63 GMC last winter, and this winter I,m gonna try to get together a '27 Ford RPU. Still undecided on that though. May go more of a dirt tracker influenced 'bucket. But definitely a sixties vibe. It will be really low on A rails. I have the 11:1, Duntov 30-30 cammed 327 and four speed ready to go. Still have to accumulate some parts, but I hope to have it done for next summer.

The GMC:

Attached Files:

12. 8Flatliner6

8Flatliner6

13. mullettude

mullettude
    from maine

i just sold my 64 el camino to buy this 54 bel air, im going to chop i think 4 inches and lower, i dont know how much yet, and paint it flat black maybe a flat white roof, put fender skirts on, shave the door handles and all but the bel air and window chrome. [​IMG]

14. tr12

tr12

too damn cold here in ohio to work on anything but in the next couple weeks im starting in on my frame and going from there to build my bobber pickup.so far i got a ford 88 rear,chrysler 318,727 trans , and a bunch of little stuff.hoping to find a body and front axle at the spring swap meet .thats about it. this site keeps me going at it!