Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where did you get your screen name?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by zzford, May 19, 2009.

1. billy zz

billy zz

haha:D

2. billy zz

billy zz

my friends call me billy .
    but that was taken and the letter z key was right next to my finger.

3. Dino the weirdo

Dino the weirdo

Dino ...From The restaurant Kookie car-hopped in 77 Sunset Strip TV show (Rumored to be owned by Dean 'Dino" Martin) and the "Weirdo" from Roth's Weirdo shirts.' Dino The Weirdo Painter', my first Business card when in High School -mid 60's- doing lettering and pinstriping.

4. Dead Pan

Dead Pan

I got my name from tossing a connecting rod thru the oil pan, a fellow racer looked in the car and said " Yup, thats a Dead Pan "

5. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid

My screen name is my SASS "Alias" ...when I began Cowboy Action Shooting with SASS (Single Action Shooting Society) you have to choose an Alias and it sticks with you forever, and at all matches and events you are called by your Alias, after many years some folks even forget your real name or never knew it. So for a shooting Alias, Billie the Kid was taken, etc... so I ended up with Cajun Kid....Well Cajun because I am from South Louisiana, and Kid because I am a kid ar heart.

Charles

6. I use to buy and sell parts out of Japan and one of the guys I use to deal with saw sum pictures of a couple of my car's and in his HEAVY accent he say's you are a "Crazy Backyard Builder" . It still crack's me up, I can hear him in my head saying it. :D

CBB

7. iammarvin

iammarvin
    BANNED
    from Tulare, Ca

......so its easy to rememeber who am.....

8. Well, rarerodder kinda means a couple things to me. One, I like the different, unique, and scarce makes and models of rods built with unusual engine and drivetrain choices the most. Second, I like rods but I have an equal love of antiques and stockers which is usually 'rare' with both the mainstream rodding groups as well as the stocker puriests. :D

9. I,m old and I collect Hemis

10. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

I won mine in a bar fight...
    "Fitzee" wanted it but I kicked his ass. :D

11. Soreback

Soreback

From choppin too much f'n wood!

12. painkiller

painkiller

I own a Cremation service.

13. Straight8's&Aces

Straight8's&Aces

I run a 1951 Packard Straight 8

Attached Files:

14. From a retro '50's diner I was opening right about the time i signed up on the HAMB. Sold the diner this spring.

Attached Files:

15. vernmotor

vernmotor
    from ohio

Well I use to build allot of small engines for racing karts and Jr dragsters. and my last name is Vernon..lots of friends call me Vern..so I call my business Motors By Vern. so in the staging lanes one someone ask who's motor is that and someone said that's a Vernmotor..so there you are..

16. henryj429

henryj429

I stumbled out of the back door of the bar, and fell face first into the dumpster. When I woke up there was some kid boiling the tires on a Henry J in the back lane. He mumbled something about a big block Ford..........

17. kiwicowboy

kiwicowboy
    from linwood nc

kiwi because I am a new zaelander and cowboy because I am.

18. fitzee

fitzee

Hay It`s fitzee with a lower case f!!

Been called fitzee sence a child.....Last name Fitzpatrick might have something to do with it

19. veedolpaul

veedolpaul

I collect Tidewater oil company stuff. They sold products under the name Veedol and Tydol, up until they became Flying A and later, Getty.

20. t5stang91

t5stang91

i have a mustang that is a 1991mustang gt with a t5 trans. t5stang91

21. rustbucket65

rustbucket65

I have a 65 GTO that needs some love at the moment.

22. redsteely

redsteely
    from Phoenix az

I maid a comment one day at the shop about how I thought a old chevy in a magazine looked good around all the guys. I was the typical flat black with red steelies and I they gave me so much shit that I thought it would be funny.

redsteely

23. Mercchev

Mercchev

First two cars; Mercury, Chevy...real original, I know

24. I was looking for a name for E-bay and looked at he keyboard and saw the number 6.

25. hoodrich56

hoodrich56

When i was younger lived in the seedy part of town"the hood" as it was called and still is always had 3 or 4 badass rides at a time one day a young man ''''''a homie""" as he was called and still is said dam you got some bad ass whips but you live in the hood you hood rich.

26. philly the greek

philly the greek
    from so . cal.

I'd like to say from when I was under contract at MGM studios , but it came from my friend Morty .

27. Sirweesarunch

Sirweesarunch

When i was 7 years old or thereabouts my oldest brother 8 years older would pick me up of the floor by my hair WWF style and swing me around the room and toss me in a heap on the bed .. This maneuver was refered to by him as being "SIRWEESED".. After landing on the bed he would dive through the air and land on my body with his elbows and knees for maximum pain .. THis part was refered to as "RUNCHED" .. If he could perform both manuevers consecutively your were "SIRWEESARUNCHED" .. AT the time he was bigger than me but GOD works in mysterious ways and today my bro is 5'6" and 145 and I'm 6'1" and 270 .. Needless to say there hasnt been any "SIRWEESING " going on for years now .. BTW I forgive him for the adolescent beatings ....

28. Frist State Hillbilly

Frist State Hillbilly
    from dover de.

Born and raised in West Virginia and live in the First State Delaware

29. RidgeRunner

RidgeRunner
    from Western MA

Been living on a ridge out here in the territories for 30+ years.

30. Jay Rush

Jay Rush