Register now to get rid of these ads!

Thief's hitting hard in Texas-Info needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RAY With, Nov 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldpaint

oldpaint

Ya, Arnie! I got the Beswick part right!!! Ernie was Bert's buddy. HOPE THEY CATCH THOSE THIEVES!

2. hemifarris

hemifarris

So do I.......

3. RAY With

RAY With

Arnie Beswick was a pro racer in the muscle car days--My bad on the spelling

4. RAY With

RAY With

With all the special items on the list we are in hopes that someone will give a call and help put this SOB away one way or the other.Its going to be hard to unload all this stuff without someone noticing. Beswick just needs one call to start the ball rolling and gladly give the $5K reward.

5. american opel

american opel
    from ohio

theft is the only thing in the world that i can say i totaly hate.i have had all of my tools stolen once{about $10,000 snap-on}they didnt take my toolbox because it was too heavy.this was in 1992.to this day everytime i go to work on a car and have to get a craftsman-or offbrand tool and use it it pisses me off.i was never able to afford snap-on tools again and all i have is a bunch of missmatch crap.i hope they find the people that took your stuff.one of the problems is by the time they find them they usually dont have it or have ruined it.then they might go to jail but they dont have any money and cant repay for the stuff that they took.i found out who took my stuff told the cops and there wasnt anything i could do because he had gotten rid of everything already.needless to say his car dissapiered and someone had jumped him leaving a bar."NOT SURE"who could have done it but i felt all warm and fuzzy inside!!!good luck.

6. sololobo

sololobo

This is so wrong!! All of us who have producs of this value must be more into added security. It seems to be a sign of our time of financial hardship, and it seems to key behavior that is not always how people act. Noise alarms, dogs, lighting, barred windows, super locks, we must be on our toes. This will not be the last report of this bullshit. We must be the first line of defense. "The Farmer" devoted so much $, time, energy to entertain the speed lovers. Lets hope this stuff is located and the fucking punks prosicuted to the fullest. Regrets to our hero for his loss. Lock'em up real good boys, lets do our part to stop this carnage!! ~Sololobo~

7. catch'um , hang'um , burn'um , shoot'um!! repeat!!

8. forddragracer

forddragracer

in the dallas area. will keep the eye open and ear to the ground...

9. MarkzRodz

MarkzRodz
    BANNED

I've had best friends of 20 years steal,,friend of a friend,relatives,,a brother,,even the cleaning lady grabbed some of my sons stuff. It's how it is,,now we have organized bands of Illegals grabbing everything possible. I've had to pay people to go get even with some of these low lifes. I called a friend and told him about a clean '67 Nova I was to pick up the next day. He went over there claiming to be me and got the car. Later I heard he broke down on the interstate headed to Super Chevy and when he came back his truck and trailer were minus HIS Nova!! Hahhahahahaha.

10. Damn, I sure hope they didn't use the trailer they stole from me in Spring, TX just 10 days ago to haul the shit off,,,the rotten low life camel shit eating bastards. IOf we catch them:

1) Stab them in both knee caps with 6 penny nail to hold em in place while we:
    a) well you got the idea....torture the shit out of em

11. draggin54

draggin54
    from det. mi.

thieves should have their hands removed to learn that that's not right,sorry man good luck hunting them down.

12. deuceman32

deuceman32

I too hate to hear of this. But there is some small part of me that holds hope that rehabilition is possible. How about just a warning shot to the back of the head?

13. RAY With

RAY With

That seems more than reasonable to me and would get my vote right now.

14. Kail

Kail
    from Austin, TX

hopefully they werent some of those assholes that steal shit to take to recycling for the cost of metal

had a friend of mine get his storage shed raided they took intakes a carb some rare wheels and an alum. radiator , but left some other rare stuff that you couldn't just melt

15. MarkzRodz

MarkzRodz
    BANNED

Kail,,, don't say that! it made my heart sink to read it. It would have to be the dumbest human on earth,,ok,,shoot 'em.

16. mikeco

mikeco
    from virginia

Besides Craigs's list I'd be checking racingjunk.com as well. Hope you find out who did it!!

17. RAY With

RAY With

Racing junk and craigs list are being monitered currently. They try to dump any of the stolen items on these sites and it will bring them down.

18. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

You can still steal with your nuts cut off. The age old "cure', removal of the hands. If you kill them there is just a funeral and everybody forgets about a year later but a guy walking around without any hands is hard to miss and he'll have a hard time explaining the missing hands if he has "I AM A THIEF" tatooed on his forhead.:mad:

Frank

19. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

should be 50years hard labor in a chain gang with a tarp to sleep under at night ( while still chained on the side of the road with everyone else ) if you break into a man's house or shop. 1st offense, no parole.
    stop the revolving door and expensive prisons!

20. JaggedEdge

JaggedEdge

Hard labor my ass. The only hard labor they should be forced to do is dig the hole they will fall into after a couple 9's in the back of their punkin'.

I believe I hate thieves worse than ANYTHING ELSE. Hell ...people will work harder to steal shit than they would at a regular job.......that is just wrong.

21. they are thinking they got away clean but the old saying is "a slug always leaves a trail!" you unfortunatly may not recover your stuff but eventually when the the dust settles you will discover the culprits and the revenge begins!

22. RAY With

RAY With

Probably right but at this point having about 30 minutes of there time may be some what rewarding.

23. The Shocker

The Shocker

Man this thieving shit is really getting out of hand lately.I look on Racing Junk, Craigslist, and a few others daily .I will keep an eye out for the goods.I hope the Bastards that stole the stuff are caught and skinned ...

24. RAY With

RAY With

It would be nice to catch these bastards and handle the punishment out back. If all the racers would stick together there would be no way these thief's could get away with the kind of equiptment they stole. This is really high dollar stuff and a lot of it custom made. Beswick has a $5,000.00 posted reward for the information leading to arrest of these SOB's

25. C.Sweeny

C.Sweeny

26. Jim Sideways

Jim Sideways
    from Ohio

Wow!!! I hope you catch the cock suckers and beat them to death. Fuck the bullet.... We all need to stay 1 step ahead of them. Alarms is the best thing for 40 bucks a month you will sleep better... Well... Not now.. Let this be a lesson for all of us. Good luck!!!!!!!

27. Soreback

Soreback

I hate to here this BS. F'n bastards. It's getting more and more. The worst thing is it makes you paranoid to go anywhere, for fear you'll return to jack shit. Not to mention the damage they cause getting tp your stuff. Water board the first sob until he rats out the others. I'll keep a sharp eye on things here.

28. rebelrat

rebelrat

Shoot them in the kneecaps.Then they will spend the rest of there lives in a wheelchair wishing they were dead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

reeks of an inside job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.