Register now to get rid of these ads!

29 5w coupe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chopped52deluxe, Nov 27, 2009.

1. This is a car I have been working on for a friend of mine. It's been in his family for over 40 years and is being passed down to the 3rd generation. It was literally pulled out of the barn for this project. Up until earlier this year it was sitting on the original chassis. I now has a 302 out of a 91 Mustang with a weiand supercharger and a 5 speed trans and 9in rear. everything is mocked up for now and I got it back to him for thanksgiving so his family could see the car. Everybody was pretty happy that the car wasn't completely chopped up beyond recognition. Next year it will be back to get stripped and chopped 4" then get a complete shiny paint job and new wheels.

Attached Files:

2. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

3. twink

twink

Lookin good!

4. vernmotor

vernmotor
    from ohio

Nice I like that kind of build. what rack&pinion is that ? and where did get them brake line fitting that are going though the frame ?

5. Thanks guys ,The rack is a Uni-steer and those brake fittings came from speedway.

6. VinnieCap

VinnieCap

Great looking stance, full fendered and no chop... love it!

7. 29 de soto

29 de soto

I'm diggin it!!!!

8. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

That car pulls at my heart strings. It's almost a carbon copy (except for drivetrain) of my first ground up hot rod. It was built during summer break of sophmore year of high school at my frandfathers farm using the engine out of the '47 Ford school bus I rode to school in my first day od school. Please keep us up to date as you finish it.

Frank

9. I had a request for some extra pics. here goes.

Attached Files:

10. 5wcoupehunter

5wcoupehunter
    from FLORIDA

thanks for the pics,

11. Pedal assembly is from ECI, it's a real nice setup, keeps everything close to the rail.

12. 34FordConv

34FordConv

Very Nice! I Like it a lot.