Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs 1963 Oldsmobile Starfire

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Aug 4, 2008.

1. so your sayin i got potential?

[​IMG]

2. Bernardarama

Bernardarama

ive been seening pictures of these quite a bit really starting to get a hard on for em how hard are they to find not that i have the money but i cant remember seeing on in person before

3. Sellers Equipped

Sellers Equipped
    BANNED
    from San Jose

When I was 20 I had a Jet star 88 , I bought from my buddy, his Grandfather bought it brand new in 64, gold on gold, had 26 Thou O.G miles,, car sat,, EVERYTHING went wrong with it, though it looked sick as hell. Good thread

4. Old Gold

Old Gold

My 62' Super 88 Holiday

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

yup

Attached Files:

6. Crazy how you look at a car and it just seems rather ordinary, and then you see what people with real vision can do with them.

What do these cars usually run for an engine? Can you put big blocks in them without too much hassle, or small eights only?

Im talking about the original post topic cars.

7. They came with 394 big blocks. Good motor, fast cars...

8. lownslow

lownslow

wow i am stoked . i just started reading this thread and saw my car used as an example . thanks guys .
    donnie

9. poncho loco

poncho loco
    from sw ohio

my '62 starchief

Attached Files:

10. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

The inspiration for me searching for an "odd-ball" was Donnies badassed ride. but alas it is up for sale on the HAMB, (need cash to move) a '65 Cutlass. I KNOW I am going to regret letting it go.......................

11. lownslow

lownslow

REALLY ?????? wow thanks ... sux you gotta sell . but hey man there will always be more cars ... good luck with your move ,
    donnie

12. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

Always loved 63-4 Olds and Buicks. Here is a pretty slick vert I saw at a show this year, just needs fresh paint and it would be done. Also have always dreamed of a little 62-3 Comet in my driveway.

Attached Files:

13. 390Merc

390Merc
    from Indiana

Thats one cool Electra as is! I also got a 64 2-door Electra (see pic).[​IMG]
    My 64 electra, as bought, getting a makeover though.[/quote]

Attached Files:

14. mattcrp1

mattcrp1

I saw that rod and custom that had Donnie's Olds in it and that had to be the baddest car i had ever seen. I just shot the cadillac pearl white on the roof of my 63 Olds

Attached Files:

15. My first car was a '64 Olds 88, what a boat! Had an 8-body trunk, like a cavern. I had a 455 Olds motor in it one time, took like 6 guys to take it out.

My second car was a'62 Starfire convertible. Super nice cars, wish I had one now.

Bob

16. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Yeah last year around the end of summer or so, I bombarded you with a whole bunch of questions about the ride, interior, and paint, etc. thru P.M.'s on "The Boulevardos site" You answered EVERYONE of them and I appreciated it. So yeah respect goes a long ways, remember I also called you out on the R&C cover over there and NO ONE else new about it!!! That is a DAMN nice car!!! Ken

By the way: NOT slobbing on the knob, I just really like the car, mostly 'cause that is a body style NOT usually done up like that!!!

17. slammed

slammed

Baskerville (RIP) has said this for year's: Drop, shave, drive!

18. slammed

slammed

Nice!

19. Gotta admit, Donnies car was a bit insperational for me, as well.
    Just finished the roof, can't wait to get going on the rest of the car. definetly coming at leat 2-3" closer to mother earth. Need to save up for rear springs, may cut the fronts.:confused: Love showing at car-shows and not seeing another model like mine. All the cars in this thread are becoming far and few-between. Love-em! GM used to have killer styling.:cool:
    That sparkly lime green '60 is wicked. Can only imagine what it cost to squirt that paint job.
    [​IMG]

20. [​IMG]

Nice... Really pretty lines!

21. forty1

forty1

wingnutz:" Nice...really nice lines"
    Agreed 1000%
    Tis a shame the companies that built these beauties...nevermind..
    Great lines on all the 60's rides.
    -41-

Attached Files:

22. Dantana

Dantana
    from San Diego

This is my 1963 Pontiac Catalina....I love Buicks, Olds and Pontiacs they are just cool. Bellflower style is so classic and people freak about the the bass boat flake. Dang I miss this car....I am doing a 1963 Coupe DeVille now, hopefully with the same results.

Attached Files:

23. Someone should put up pics of Suzy Gambino's Pontiac.

24. Yes they should!!!

25. Hey Dantana, nice lookin' Poncho! Great color combination.:cool: Wish we had a few more Kustoms, like this, on central F-L-A.
    JT

26. Drewbro

Drewbro
    from Dallas TX

A ton of cool looking rides!!!! Does anybody have an idea where to pick up the left quarter panel trim(side molding) for a 63 Olds Dynamic 88??

27. Edsel_Presley

Edsel_Presley

1963 Olds Starfire is in my top 5 dream cars list. That said, I currently drive a 1966 Chrysler Newport.

28. big mean

big mean

Hey guys, new here but figured I would post the 66 starfire I am about to start messing with.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

66 Olds Starfire with the high compression 425. It will get some fresh flat black paint and pinstriping over the christmas break. Also putting on some different wheels.

29. Rough Stock

Rough Stock
    from Austin, Tx

suzy's car rules...