Register now to get rid of these ads!

demolition derby guys. AAAGGGHH!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by restin&rustin, May 3, 2008.

1. 99-2000 or so Chevy Malibu sedans are the wave of the future. They'll go and go and go and go, even with the ass end smashed into the back seat. No reason to keep using up and smashing 60s cars.

2. S.F.

S.F.

Dork

3. crusher71

crusher71
    from KANSAS

Here ya go, you can rescue any car i own, thats around 90 of them pictures at www.demoderbyjunk.com From rust free rolling shells to granny driver sedans, all cars for sale from my own stash..... Wayyyy more cars than pictured for sale. You want to rescue every "good" car??? Yeah, me too...so i can destroy them........Need trim,bumpers or clean sheetmetal? Engines,small or big block,, frames -2 doors,convertibles, wagons? i have it.........www.demoderbyjunk.com

4. D3006

D3006

Why you callin me a dork? Cause I have a different habbit then you or what?

Thanks...............Dan

5. WagonKiller

WagonKiller
    BANNED

6. WagonKiller

WagonKiller
    BANNED

Listen just because we derby does not mean we don't go out of our way to supply guys with restoration as a hobby.You get parts from us waaaay cheaper than you could buy just about anywhere else.AND we take it off for you!I personally live up north and i derby rusty JUNK!But i still save anything i can!

Right now i am driving a 74 olds custom cruser wagon from nevada that is cosmetically challenged!If anyone here knows of any 71-76 full size gm wagons for sale,i would really like to SAVE one of them(seriously) I need a new driver/tow vehicle!

7. 2manyseats

2manyseats
    from London, UK

Heres a still from 'Steelyard Blues' - they were just 'old' cars in 1973!

[​IMG]

8. Glass_Packs

Glass_Packs

Please don't show the "after" shot of the '63 Galaxie, down here in the rust belt you would get a decent buck for the car in the "before" shot. In a way I understand both points of view, but man... I think I'm going to cry a little.

Be Safe & Have Fun!
    Tom - Glass_Packs

9. 49anglia

49anglia

How does it work over there?

In the UK, if you own anything large and rear wheel drive its a target for being nicked and banger raced (our version of DD).

They'll nick mint cars and race them. They get extra 'respect points' if the car is super rare:(

Not all the cars are nicked, and not all banger racers nick cars, but its a very frequent occurance.

10. crusher71

crusher71
    from KANSAS

You want to find good cars to restore? I have over 90 clean cars for you to see at www.demoderbyjunk.com Yes, im smart enough to not wreck the nice ones, either you buy it and restore it, or someone else does and gets to wreck it. New cars in every week, i do have a good 73 grand safari wagon for sale, clean title, clean body, 2 grand and its yours.........

11. Yes those heavy cars bring big bucks in demo.It depends on who owns them and what they decide to do with them.Like should I restore it or wreck it.It's all for the owner to decide.

12. You guys see last nights episode of "Ow! My Balls!"? It was so fucking sweet how that guy got hit in the balls like 500 times. shit dude, shit. I almost missed it because the monster truck rally ran late because the crunchinator rolled over and wrecked a bunch of shit and I was late getting back to the trailer.

13. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

14. WagonKiller

WagonKiller
    BANNED

Pics? Didn't see that one on your site.

Actually he has quite a few nice cars on there guys i saw a 66 2dr chevelle and a 63 or 64 chevy 2 dr and they look solid as hell.Whole page for restoration stuff and cars.

Good to see that.

15. lowlifetruckers

lowlifetruckers

Well around here we do both we hav our nice cars an then we hav the demolition derby cars

16. crusher71

crusher71
    from KANSAS

Hers a short list of cars not pictured i have for sale: around 40 or so 1971-76 impalas and caprices, 4 drs,and 2 drs. 72 impala 4 dr post sedan with great 400 engine,Very nice,rust free driver 75 impala 2 dr,driver 73 grand safari wagon, rust free driver 77 newport 2 dr,sweet car.76 impala sedan driver,around 6 or 7 of 74-77 monte carlos, few olds 98`s, couple 2 dr buick electras, big block 87 3/4 ton 2wd suburban,driver 73 impala sedan, few 77-79 caddy coupe devilles,pair of twin 75 impala sedans, one drives fine,100% rust free 74 impala 2 dr, 76 lesabre sedan, 74 bel air sedan,73 impala sedan, 2-72 impala 2 doors,rollers, and way more.Rust free sheetmetal , bumpers and anything drivetrain , i have. anything you are looking for ,let me know and i will email pictures. www.demoderbyjunk.com for all your derby and restoration needs......

17. derbygirlsmb

derbygirlsmb

You need serious help if you think that's how you win a derby!
    I love old cars myself, and if it can be restored, I'd do it, but some cars just have better lives when they go to the demo. 4 doors, rusty quaters and floors, and just to darn ugly to care about. :D

18. WagonKiller

WagonKiller
    BANNED

Yea and when i'm done the trunk is the LAST place you would want the radiator!

19. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

by far the lamest intro ever. :eek:

20. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

There's many lame intros on this thread!!!!!

21. Hahaha, fuck yeah, an Idiocracy response. Perfect in this thread.

22. lowlifetruckers

lowlifetruckers

23. I like the 71-76 GM big cars myself, but this is more of a '64 and older board. But I'm sure you can sell all the 455's you want in the classified.

It's kind of sad though to see guys use up decent driving old cars and then get beat by guys with 10 year old Lumina 4-doors that are still running even with the back tires pushed into the rear seat and dragging behind.

24. Ricks57

Ricks57
    from San Diego

Hi,
    Personally, I like the Caddy's.

Before:
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. It's great All American Fun!!!

Rick

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  25. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker
    from Wyoming

All 455's buick olds and pontiac are worth about $14 at the recycler, best thing for them.

26. The start of a demolition derby at the Liverpool Speedway in Sydney, Australia in January 1978. Early 1960's Holdens and the odd Ford make up the field. Notice how standard the cars are - the glass has been removed, but all of the trim and bumper bars are still intact. The cars were spread all around the track, so you are looking at 60+ cars!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  27. Chrisbcritter

Chrisbcritter