Register now to get rid of these ads!

Info need on this Gasser

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gasser1961, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Gasser1961

Gasser1961
    BANNED

Anyone have more pics of this car, or any info.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Ruiner

Ruiner

Is that Magnante's "Wilshire Shaker"? It's too hard to see the lettering from that weird angle...

3. Ruiner

Ruiner

Nevermind, the "Wilshire Shaker" is a Chevy II, not a Falcon...whoever built that Falcon did a nice job, it looks like a solidly built car...

4. Verminator

Verminator

Wow, I dig it!!! Very Kool 60. It says "the Original Lil GREEN KONTRAPTION" on the side

5. newfalconowner

newfalconowner
    from NS Canada

6. newfalconowner

newfalconowner
    from NS Canada

7. I got a few pictures of it there at the Hunnert. I will post them tonight if I remember.

8. J.Ukrop

J.Ukrop
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

great looking build

9. Heres a few pics that I took at the Hunnert.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Gasser1961

Gasser1961
    BANNED

Great pics thanks a ton, just what I needed.

11. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Here is one I took at the pileup, different angle.

Attached Files:

12. Big Dad

Big Dad

Is there a name for the font used in the lettering ?

13. El Coral

El Coral
    from Argentina

14. I have afew underside pics if you want to see them. Nothing special just taking pics of how the mounted stuff.

15. PSYCHODELIC?

Nice little hooptie. I wonder what its got under the hood.

16. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Me too...The script "Big Rat Daddy" on the rear make me kinda suspicious....:(

Still...its a cool little car!

17. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that it still has the 6 in it. :eek:

If nothin' else that should wind someone up enough to say "NO IT DON'T!!!" ;)

18. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Lol...
    It DOES, after further review, seem to lack any large headers, and it looks kinda like a dinky little oil pan, but, its hard to tell...

At least Pat's ( Verminator )has a big FORD in it...probably the only Falcon race car on the East Coast without a Chevy...:D

I LOVE the lettering on this thing...it makes me want to hurry up and get my truck in paint, so we can REALLY put some good stuff on it...

19. Just something about letter on a race car that really floats my boat. You can pretty much tag the era a car was from by its letters. The older cars were pretty crude and then they became more refined as time went on.

20. Gasser1961

Gasser1961
    BANNED

It looks a lot like mine. I was thinking about using a Moon tank as an overflow. I just love the way it looks.

21. "NO IT DON'T!!!" But there was a real clean 63 Falcon Gasser there at the Hunnert that did have a straight 6 in it.

22. Bugsy48

Bugsy48

I'll wake up an old post here. I purchased the car in October of 2012. It has a small block MOPAR in it!! Supposed to run someware in the 12's, dont know, havent been to the strip yet. Doing some upgrades (more cam ,bigger tires, and front geometry) and plan on showing & running it this spring. Anyone with any history on it please share!!!

23. sweet! buy a car and find a thread thats 4 years old about it. did the "rat daddy" mean it had a chebbie at one time?
    btw, I vote leave it mopar just to piss those guys off too.

24. Bugsy48

Bugsy48

I bought it because it has a MOPAR in it!! Just happend to be wrapped in a FORD body. BTW, it's a BLAST to drive, I've gotten more thumbs-up with this thing than ANY other car or chopper I've had, even the Cops just wave as we're cruzin !!